ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help about upload documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rocher

Urgent help about upload documents

Post by Rocher » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:28 am

dear member I am applying ILR through Tier 1 Ent and I have booked appointment but I am stuck in how to upload the documents on sopra.
could you please guide me what to upload in following categories.

1 -Finances...??????
2- Life events...?????
3- Medical information...????

4- Sponsor/ Employment...?? do I just have to put all job created documents??

plus am struggling how to manage 100 of pages in order to upload them on sopra like for job related documents I have about 36 wage slips plus 36 RTI plus 36 FPS and on top of this I have P45 P45 and passport pages...… can you please guide me how to manage all these documents for upload?????? plus theres restriction of upload max 6 MB file so if I make one file( merge all wage slips, fps and RT) of each employee then I would definitely exceed 6 MB

ScotIndia
Newly Registered
India

Re: Urgent help about upload documents

Post by ScotIndia » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:51 am

From what I gather, you can split up your larger documents and clearly label them as Part 1, Part 2 etc. Bit of a hassle but that's certainly what we're doing.

We're also a bit unsure about the categories and have split up our documents as best as possible using common sense. I've read on here that it doesn't really matter, as long as the documents required are there somewhere.

I suspect we have far too many documents uploaded as well but best to be sure. Gone with the attitude that if they don't need it, they won't open it.

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:42 pm

ScotIndia wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:51 am
From what I gather, you can split up your larger documents and clearly label them as Part 1, Part 2 etc. Bit of a hassle but that's certainly what we're doing.

We're also a bit unsure about the categories and have split up our documents as best as possible using common sense. I've read on here that it doesn't really matter, as long as the documents required are there somewhere.

I suspect we have far too many documents uploaded as well but best to be sure. Gone with the attitude that if they don't need it, they won't open it.
Thanks for the reply

Is it mandatory to upload documents in all categories or do we only have to bother which is relevant to us?

ScotIndia
Newly Registered
India

Post by ScotIndia » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Rocher wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:42 pm
ScotIndia wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:51 am

Thanks for the reply

Is it mandatory to upload documents in all categories or do we only have to bother which is relevant to us?
No, I would imagine you just use the categories relevant to you.

I read on here that the categories are the same for every Visa type, so it's likely some of them won't be relevant.