ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DOCUMENTS FOR PASSPORT

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

boylost
Newly Registered
India

DOCUMENTS FOR PASSPORT

Post by boylost » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:47 pm

HELLO,
I am ready with my application for British Passport just checking the documents to send its says passport used to enter UK, do i have to send the first passport i used to enter UK or recent one i am asking this coz the first passport of mine is expired and i dont even have 1.

please anyone who have applied for passport or who are experienced

alterhase58
Germany

Re: DOCUMENTS FOR PASSPORT

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:46 pm

Send the passport you have - current will be fine. If I understand correctly you don't anymore have the original expired one.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: DOCUMENTS FOR PASSPORT

Post by wahi66 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:08 pm

boylost wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:47 pm
HELLO,
I am ready with my application for British Passport just checking the documents to send its says passport used to enter UK, do i have to send the first passport i used to enter UK or recent one i am asking this coz the first passport of mine is expired and i dont even have 1.

please anyone who have applied for passport or who are experienced
well technically the passport used to enter even expired and the current passport need to send but in case you dont have the passport you used to enter in UK then surely explain why you dont have it and weather it been reported lost of stolen or with the authorities etc.