ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

excel spreadsheet of reference number/acceptance data

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LA_Mike

excel spreadsheet of reference number/acceptance data

Post by LA_Mike » Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:47 pm

Like so many of you, I'm trying to be rational about how long the wait for the HSMP acceptance will be, so I thought I'd collect all the information people have shared in this forum into one spreadsheet.

I hope that others find it helpful. I'll continue to update it as more information is posted.

http://home.earthlink.net/~another_michael/hsmp.xls

potinenir
Newly Registered

Post by potinenir » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:02 am

This document is really good. A small spelling mistake in my name. It's potinenir(typed in the doc as pontinenir)

Joseph
Member of Standing

Post by Joseph » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:47 am

LA Mike

Very useful! I suggest you add a column calculating the difference between C and B (acceptance and submit dates). I did, and see a very steady improvement from 76 days (#10500) to 54 days (#11500). You could do the same for the other D column as well and plot them on a new graph if you have time.

The 54 days for # 11500 (8 weeks) is the current answer for many of the queries on this Board asking for how long it takes to get an HSMP decision. If you don't mind keeping this up to date, you would be helping everybody by answering a lot of repetitive questions! Thanks for taking the initiative.

Joseph

potinenir
Newly Registered

Post by potinenir » Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:22 pm

My application acceptance date is correct. '3/25/2004'
Rajp

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:20 pm

:idea:
I've made this topic a "sticky" for now, so that we don't have to add replies to it in order to keep it on top. If you don't think this is the best course of action, please share your thoughts.

tgs

Post by tgs » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:11 pm

Here is my history.

HSMP ref 0131xx

7 Feb: Post the application my first class mail from Johannesburg, South Africa

17 Feb: Deduction 150 GPB from my credit card.

28 Mar: Send a fax requesting urgent treatement.

30 Mar: Fax a request for urgent treatement with proof and reasons.

1 April: Get an email from the HSMP stating it will take another 3 weeks before my application gets assigned to a case worker. (this in reply to the message on 28 Mar)

2 April: Phone them and I've been told my application has been assigned to a case worker

6 April: Date of letter approval and an email from the HSMP team asking if they should post the decision letter or courier to me. I arranged for a courier.

13 April: Pick up the letter and got my entry clearance from the High Commision in Pretoria.

Melyni
Newly Registered

Another ref number to add to the lot

Post by Melyni » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:17 pm

This is a fantastic spreadsheet. Thanks so much for channeling your waiting frustrations in a positive way! I applied on 20 February. My reference number is 013490. I am still in the waiting mode. As for other info...I am a US applicant. Since my info falls in betweem some of the others, I thought you might like to include it in your tracking endeavors... Thanks again. - Melyni

Melyni
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by Melyni » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:51 pm

Thanks for adding me to the spreadsheet, Mike. Just a minor detail... my name is spelled incorrectly. If you want to correct it...it should read: Melyni (not Melnyi). If it's a hassle, pls don't worry about it. Thanks again.

kiwi_mike
Newly Registered

Post by kiwi_mike » Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:12 am

Given mine was on the 9th Feb I guess i can expect something in the post any day now. Nervously waiting with fingers crossed!

Will let you all know as soon as I hear something.

Cheers
Mike :wink:

timefactor
Member of Standing

status

Post by timefactor » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:46 am

Just called HSMP.

According to them, they are still dealing with february first week applications.

t-factor

kiwi_mike
Newly Registered

Post by kiwi_mike » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:35 pm

I had a couple of emails from the HSMP Team last night. They told me my file was in the process of being transferred to their office and would be assigned a caseworker next week. I guess all going well a decision would then be made within a few days. As per the spreadsheet, my application was received on 9th Feb, Case No 1265*.

They also informed me that they did not appear to have any record of the additional evidence I sent thought to them on 30th March. Considering this was through a registered courier, had my case no. on the documents and was signed for by a staff member……. I’m rather shocked! I just hope they find it.

Good luck to you all.

Cheers
Kiwi Mike

goodluck
Newly Registered

Post by goodluck » Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:36 pm

La_Mike,

Can you please add this details

Ref number: 15111
Posted: 18th March 04
Decision Made: 19th April 04
Days: 30
Name: Goodluck
Received documents back without passport and decision letter
Urgent treatment: purpose travel

Many Thanks,
Goodluck

fuman
Newly Registered

my file

Post by fuman » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:05 pm

my file

ref:133**, in country application
file received on Feb.19,04
was informed this week, still another two weeks to be assigned to a caseworker

Melyni
Newly Registered

Fuman...

Post by Melyni » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:07 pm

Thank you so much for your post. My application was received on 20/2. This waiting game is brutal...so I really appreciate you sharing your discovery with the rest of us.

PARRAIN
Newly Registered

Post by PARRAIN » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:37 am

Hi All
Taking on what Fuman has said,that the application with Ref Number 133** will be allocated to caseworker in two weeks' time ,it seems that Fuman will not receive a reply before 15 th of May.
That will be about 86 days i.e 12 weeks mark.
So are we not heading to another postponement of the approval date to say 18 or 20 weeks.

What are the opinion of the moderators on this forum ?
Do the moderators know how many days or the number of Hours a caseworker takes to process an application.

PARRAIN
Newly Registered

Post by PARRAIN » Mon May 03, 2004 1:22 pm

Hi All
According to Mike's spreadsheet, the last Ref Number approved is 12400 and this is around 16thApril
Since then , do any body know what is latest ref approved.
If some one from the forum has any news , please share it with us

Papafaith
Member of Standing

Post by Papafaith » Tue May 04, 2004 6:16 pm

I mailed the HSMP team to find out the status of my application, got a reply that my application will be assigned to a case worker this week. My ref is 129**
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

kiwi_mike
Newly Registered

Post by kiwi_mike » Tue May 04, 2004 9:58 pm

Just to let you all know, the HSMP Team have confirmed to me that my application has been processed and a decision has been made. As per their policy, they weren't able to tell me what the decision was over the phone. They said the letter and the original documents were posted to me on Friday 30th April. I expect to get them in the post any day now.

My case number as per the spreadsheet was 1265*. The application was received on 9th Feb. Decision made 30th April. I think once the caseworker had been assigned the decision was made within 24hrs.

I'll let you know of the outcome once I get the letter. Best of luck to you all.

Cheers
Kiwi Mike

LA_Mike

Post by LA_Mike » Wed May 05, 2004 9:33 am

I'm happy to finally be able to add my own entry to my spreadsheet. According to the Home Office a decision was made in my case and the letter and documents were mailed May 1 (which is a Saturday... I don't know if they're working Saturdays or they just meant that they missed the last post on Friday).

My case was received Feb 9 with reference number 1262X.

tryafrica

Post by tryafrica » Wed May 05, 2004 9:46 am

can you add this to your data
name: tryafrica
received 29 february
satus nothing as yet
location Zimbabwe

tryafrica

Post by tryafrica » Wed May 05, 2004 9:49 am

thank you very much for the idea, we are getting a lot of relief from the discussion forum, keep it up.

can you add this to your data, they could be others in a similar predicament

name: tryafrica
received 29 february
satus nothing as yet
location Zimbabwe
proffession economist
Maried, wife in the uk on an ancestral permit, degreed, working not in the trained field but looking for suitable post.

Papafaith
Member of Standing

Post by Papafaith » Wed May 05, 2004 1:42 pm

In my application i adviced that my documents be sent to a UK address which i included. Today i got an email from HSMP that i should provide an out of UK address where they will send it to or ask a courrier to pick it up, that if it isn't picked up by a courier in two weeks, it will be sent by first class mail.
Does this mean that they have reached a decision on my application?

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Wed May 05, 2004 1:47 pm

Papa,

The decision letter is always sent to the applicant even where he/she has indicated that their supporting documents be sent to a UK address. It appears that the HSMP Team have reached a decision on your case. Get a courier organised ASAP - I am not recommending them but most posters on the board have had more joy with DHL than FEDEX. Hope its a positive answer - let us know either way.

Regards

Kayalami

Papafaith
Member of Standing

Post by Papafaith » Wed May 05, 2004 1:55 pm

Thanks Kaya, i will keep you updated.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Wed May 05, 2004 2:19 pm

Does this mean that they have reached a decision on my application?
Yes,

At last there is some light at the end of the tunnel :)

Have you kept in touch with TeeJay?? do you know if he has had a response from HSMP...

best of luck :wink:
Where there is a will there is a way.