ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what documents required for hsmp flr.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saaj2210
Newly Registered

what documents required for hsmp flr.

Post by saaj2210 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:38 pm

hi everybody,
i would like to know what document is required for hsmp flr from uk.at present i am on student visa my hsmp got approved last month i am thinking of applying for my flr in couple of weeks along with my wife hsmp
dependent visa.
and i would like to know does the case worker again going to cross check with my previous employer like they do for initial hsmp application and what is the latest timeline for hsmp visa stamping.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:53 pm

Read Transitional arrangements for the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme.

If your wife is in UK with you as your dependent, see Switching into dependent route. If your wife is to apply from India, then suggest that you go through this extensive discussion and also search the forum for relevant information already available. Do check the VFS website also. If neither of above, please search the forum and check with the local Visa Application Center in the country she will be applying from.

regards

saaj2210
Newly Registered

Re: what documents required for hsmp flr.

Post by saaj2210 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:24 pm

saaj2210 wrote:hi everybody,
i would like to know what document is required for hsmp flr from uk.at present i am on student visa my hsmp got approved last month i am thinking of applying for my flr in couple of weeks along with my wife hsmp
dependent visa.
and i would like to know does the case worker again going to cross check with my previous employer like they do for initial hsmp application and what is the latest timeline for hsmp visa stamping.
Any more inputs please,for your information my self and my wife both are in uk.