ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

We will need to escalate this for you and for us to do that we will need the following information

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

begum musa
Newly Registered
Pakistan

We will need to escalate this for you and for us to do that we will need the following information

Post by begum musa » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:50 am

hey I and my husband have applied for UK visitor visas on 5th March 2019 from Islamabad. My husband has also taken priority visa process service for his visa as he has to leave on 24th March 2019 for Italy and from there he will join me in UK. We only mentioned one contact number of our sponsor. Yesterday we realized that we should add two more numbers if in case he is not available on the provided number. i mailed to UK home office as per procedure. Today we received this reply:
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

We will need to escalate this for you and for us to do that we will need the following information:

Full Name-
Date of Birth-
GWF number-
IHS number-
Passport number-
Place of submission-
Type of Visa applied for-
Date of biometrics-
Nationality-
E-mail address used on application-
Reason for escalation-

Regards,
UK Visas and Immigration

Now i want to know that how should I fill in all these requirements and how much time will they take to reply me. It is worth mentioning that we have a sound travel history and this time we are not taking our kids with us. I and my kidshave visited UK in 2016 on invitation of same sponsor.