ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No acknowledgement from UKVI

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bramhy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

No acknowledgement from UKVI

Post by bramhy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:19 am

Hello All,

I have applied ILR (normal service) for my wife using SET(O) online form and have given biometrics at UKVACS centre.

However I have not received any acknowledgement from UKVI with case reference number or application still under consideration email. I see lot of other members in this forum are receiving application still under consideration emails every month. I am worried as my wifes visa expired last week and I have nothing to show her current employer that she has submitted application and is awaiting decision. Please could anybody suggest if they are in similar situation or how to get a case id or application confirmation from UKVI?

My time line:
Applied online: 16Jan19
Submitted biometrics: 28Jan19
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: No acknowledgement from UKVI

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:41 pm

You will often will not get acknowledgements from UKVI. Nothing to worry
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bramhy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bramhy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:59 pm

Thanks Zimba for your reply.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:02 pm

bramhy wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:19 am
Hello All,

I have applied ILR (normal service) for my wife using SET(O) online form and have given biometrics at UKVACS centre.

However I have not received any acknowledgement from UKVI with case reference number or application still under consideration email. I see lot of other members in this forum are receiving application still under consideration emails every month. I am worried as my wifes visa expired last week and I have nothing to show her current employer that she has submitted application and is awaiting decision. Please could anybody suggest if they are in similar situation or how to get a case id or application confirmation from UKVI?

My time line:
Thanks
Have they (HO) taken money from your account
Bizman

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:03 pm

bizman wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:02 pm
bramhy wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:19 am
Hello All,

My time line:
Thanks
Have they (HO) taken money from your account
You pay online when using the online form :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:12 pm

Think you should be fine
Bizman