ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Prasath88
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

MN1 Application

Post by Prasath88 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:53 pm

Hello All,

while filling my online mn1 application for my daughter i have entered wrong date of birth ..

biometric appointment is on 15 march 2019..

can i write a letter stating that i have entered wrong date of birth and upload as supporting document ..any suggestions please ??

Prasath

sunny007
United Kingdom

Re: MN1 Application

Post by sunny007 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:50 pm

Prasath88 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:53 pm
Hello All,

while filling my online mn1 application for my daughter i have entered wrong date of birth ..

biometric appointment is on 15 march 2019..

can i write a letter stating that i have entered wrong date of birth and upload as supporting document ..any suggestions please ??

Prasath
I'm not sure how you made a such mistake , at the end of the application they have written if you have made any mistake than you need to apply again, but many has follow the following advice and successful,
Print the relevant page of the form and manually correct it. Write a cover letter, and explain the mistake Upload with all your documents. You will be okay.
Wish you good luck