ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS non-core enhanced centres appointments no availability

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

UKVCAS non-core enhanced centres appointments no availability

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:16 pm

Dear all,

Please can anyone share their experience for booking an appointment for UKVCAS non-core i.e libraries appointment?

I am struggling to book an appointment in Liverpool and there is NO availability for ANY non-core in any of the 50 centres (the system shows upto max 2 week). I also tried changing postcodes but there is none.

Is that a system glitch? Or do they role appointments on daily basis?

Any related experience will be helpful and appreciated.

Thank you
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Sarina76
Newly Registered
Italy

Re: UKVCAS non-core enhanced centres appointments no availability

Post by Sarina76 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:43 am

Bump.

I’m in the same situation with Truro. Taunton (the next nearest) also has no appointments available. I’m not really keen to travel 170miles to go to an appointment in Bristol!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:02 pm

Sarina76 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:43 am
Bump.

I’m in the same situation with Truro. Taunton (the next nearest) also has no appointments available. I’m not really keen to travel 170miles to go to an appointment in Bristol!
Unfortunately, you might have to travel to a core centre. Enhanced centres/libraries are rubbish.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Sarina76
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by Sarina76 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:23 am

I went to speak with one of the ladies who work at the library (where the appointments are held) and she told me that they only have 2 appointments per week on Wednesdays afternoon. I waited for the new dates to be released at midnight between wednesday and thursday and, voila, appointments available and promptly booked! :)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Sarina76 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:23 am
I went to speak with one of the ladies who work at the library (where the appointments are held) and she told me that they only have 2 appointments per week on Wednesdays afternoon. I waited for the new dates to be released at midnight between wednesday and thursday and, voila, appointments available and promptly booked! :)
Thanks for sharing. Might help other people.