ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set(O) Application mistake

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

missbb
Newly Registered

ILR Set(O) Application mistake

Post by missbb » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:02 pm

Hello,

Hopefully this is a cover letter fix.

After I have sent my application for ILR I have realised that the following I have said YES to following questions while it should be 100% NO (system error - not sure). My Bank statement is under my name only and don't have to provide any utility bills. I receive no financial help from anyone.

- Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?

- I will provide a declaration signed by each of the other joint customers on an account with a bank or utility company

- Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

- I will provide a declaration signed by each of the customers on an account with a bank or utility company relating to another person who is to provide me with financial support

I have prepared a Cover letter to explain what happened and what is the correct answer. I have also downloaded the PDF, crossed YES and changed to NO which i will scan and upload.

I hope this will not cause me any problems?

Thank you in advance!!!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Set(O) Application mistake

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:40 am

missbb wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:02 pm
Hello,

Hopefully this is a cover letter fix.

After I have sent my application for ILR I have realised that the following I have said YES to following questions while it should be 100% NO (system error - not sure). My Bank statement is under my name only and don't have to provide any utility bills. I receive no financial help from anyone.

- Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?

- I will provide a declaration signed by each of the other joint customers on an account with a bank or utility company

- Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

- I will provide a declaration signed by each of the customers on an account with a bank or utility company relating to another person who is to provide me with financial support

I have prepared a Cover letter to explain what happened and what is the correct answer. I have also downloaded the PDF, crossed YES and changed to NO which i will scan and upload.

I hope this will not cause me any problems?

Thank you in advance!!!
Correct approach
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

missbb
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Set(O) Application mistake

Post by missbb » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:12 pm

Thank you so much!