ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali4777
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse visa Non salaried vaf4a

Post by ali4777 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:58 pm

Hi i need help, i am applying for my wife visa and my main method of meeting finacial requirment is NON SALARIED.
MY QUESTION ON FORM VF4A
3.3 WHICH OPTION I USES THERE IS NO OPTION FOR NON SALARIED ,THERE IS OPTION
income from salaried employment in uk category A and B
what i should choose ?

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa Non salaried vaf4a

Post by rmkirfan » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:12 pm

If u mean self employment, its cat 3C

ali4777
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse visa

Post by ali4777 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:09 am

I am looking to get some advice with regards to my spouse visa and child's right of abode/certificate of entitlement. Based on my research please can anyone of the expert confirm the below:

I am a British citizen and working with the same employer since Jan 2014. I am on non-salaried contract

I also have a 2son (Twin) who are 6 months old and based on my citizenship (naturalisation) I am planning to get right of abode on his Pakistani passport.

So for category A, do I need to add the financial requirement for a child too? (Which makes the required financial amount to 24,800)
what are the best way to apply for my spouse visa and my child's certificate of entitlement on his Pakistani passport? Should I apply for them one by one or at the same time? Does it really matter?

Also, As I have non-salaried employment what about the question on (VAF 4A) 3.12 "Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above,
continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (Category A)"
As I am non Salaried so every month my payslip have a different amount
If I add up my 6-month payslip it makes £11358.75.
If I select No 3.12 hey refer me to next question is 3.13
3.13 Has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the UK, in the 12 months prior to the date of application? (Category B)
which is Also NO for me as i am with my current job more than 5 years the next question they refer me to is 3.20 if I choose No

3.20 What was your sponsor’s total income (before tax) from salaried employment in the 12 months prior to the application?

is this £ 11358.75?

please help me did I answer everything right 3.12 3.13 and 3.20?

Thanks,
Ali

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa

Post by seagul » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:54 pm

ali4777 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:09 am

Also, As I have non-salaried employment what about the question on (VAF 4A) 3.12 "Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above,
3.13 Has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the UK, in the 12 months prior to the date of application? (Category B)
which is Also NO for me as i am with my current job more than 5 years the next question they refer me to is 3.20 if I choose No

3.20 What was your sponsor’s total income (before tax) from salaried employment in the 12 months prior to the application?

is this £ 11358.75?

Thanks,
Ali
It's very easy question to reply if you have variable but sufficient income. Simply take the total of all previous 6 months wages then divide by 6 then multiply by 12 and put the resulting figure in 3.11 then say yes in 3.12 then ignore all questions from 3.13 - 3.20.

Reason to do above because appendix 2 doesn't have a pacific/distinctive column/section for non-salaried rather only for salaried. Also preferably in addition info section /covering letter mention that you are on variable income (non-salaried) under category A.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ali4777
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ali4777 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 am

seagul wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:54 pm
ali4777 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:09 am

is this £ 11358.75?

Thanks,
Ali
It's very easy question to reply if you have variable but sufficient income. Simply take the total of all previous 6 months wages then divide by 6 then multiply by 12 and put the resulting figure in 3.11 then say yes in 3.12 then ignore all questions from 3.13 - 3.20.

Reason to do above because appendix 2 doesn't have a pacific/distinctive column/section for non-salaried rather only for salaried. Also preferably in addition info section /covering letter mention that you are on variable income (non-salaried) under category A.

Thanks Seagul
can Any one Answer my first question please

I ahave a 2 son (Twin) who are 6 months old and based on my citizenship (naturalisation) I am planning to get right of abode on his Pakistani passport.

So for category A, do I need to add the financial requirement for a child too? (Which makes the required financial amount to 24,800)

Please Reply if any one apply before spouse visa and right of abode for kids ..

ali4777
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ali4777 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:46 pm

can Any one Answer my first question please

I ahave a 2 son (Twin) who are 6 months old and based on my citizenship (naturalisation) I am planning to get right of abode on his Pakistani passport.

Please Reply if any one apply before spouse visa and right of abode for kids ..