ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 to ILR Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nomi-UK

Tier 2(General) to ILR

Post by Nomi-UK » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Hi Team,

I am just compiling my documents for Tier 2 (General) to ILR. Wanted some information about below which not Clearly stated in Guidance of UKBA.

1) How many Passport PAges i need to scan all pages or just those pages which having stamps or just identity pages ??

2) I have 2 passports one old and one newdo i need to scan old passport as well ?

3) My Employer Wrote the absence letter and included that my payslips are coming through email and authentic is that sufficient to prove validity of my 3 recent payslips or it must be signed separately ? Your help would be much appreciated. !!

4) Do i need to submit 3 bank statements and 3 payslips or just one ? Some are submitting 3 3 each and some submitting one one each. So confused.

Your help would be much appreciated. !!

Nomi-UK

Re: Tier 2(General) to ILR

Post by Nomi-UK » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:54 pm

Can anyone please answer this ?

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:12 pm

Hi,

I believe it would be good to Photocopy all the pages which have important information like travel stamp, visa, your name and address. (both passport)

One latest payslip and bank statement is required but you can give 3/6 months payslips or bank statements ..no harm on that .

Your employer letter must include all the required info as you will require for foresable future , ur absence list etc.

Double check the required supporting documents section.

All the best .

Nomi-UK

Post by Nomi-UK » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:54 am

Many thanks

i got Tier 2 Visa on 14th May 2014 so my qualifying period is 14May.

As per 28 rules i can apply on 16th April as its before 28 days of 14th may or its 17th April which is with in 28 days range ?

Wanted to be clear which date is eligible date for me. Thanks.

Nomi-UK

Tier 2 to ILR Queries

Post by Nomi-UK » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:10 pm

Dear Respected members!

I have few questions to ask. My ILR is due on 14 May 2019. I am on tier 2 general visa. So wanted clarifications of below points.

1) As per 28 days rule can i apply on 16 April 2019. As guidance said i can apply BEFORE 28 days not WITHIN 28 days. We have 4 days bank holidays during this week. So wanted to apply visa as super priority service asap. Dont want wait for 5 to 6 days. Is that correct date or i need to apply on 17th ?

2) Super priority fee is increasing from 29th March. I am planning to submit application online and paid fee before 29th March and schedule appointment on 16th April. Only issue is my Latest bank statement is due on 11th April. If i apply online lets say on 28th March and paid fee before and apload documents like latest bank statement on 12th April. Is that ok or Online system will not allow me to upload document again.

3) Is it necessary to scan documents and upload documents before appointment normally in previous system we just submit form online and carry documents to UKBA office on visa day. Is that new system flexible enough to upload latest bank statements later.

Your help would be much appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 to ILR Queries

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:12 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:16 pm

1) As per 28 days rule can i apply on 16 April 2019. As guidance said i can apply BEFORE 28 days not WITHIN 28 days. We have 4 days bank holidays during this week. So wanted to apply visa as super priority service asap. Dont want wait for 5 to 6 days. Is that correct date or i need to apply on 17th ?
You can apply no sooner than WITHIN 28 days before reaching the 5th anniversary of the initial visa issue date. The rules does NOT state it must be on the 28th day before ONLY. You must apply online and submit/pay when you qualify as they date of application is the date you submit and pay online and NOT the date of your Super Priority appointment.
2) Super priority fee is increasing from 29th March. I am planning to submit application online and paid fee before 29th March and schedule appointment on 16th April. Only issue is my Latest bank statement is due on 11th April. If i apply online lets say on 28th March and paid fee before and apload documents like latest bank statement on 12th April. Is that ok or Online system will not allow me to upload document again.
You don't qualify for ILR on the 29th march as this is MORE than 28 days before your qualifying date. Date of app is date of online submission, which applies to the date of your supporting documents too.
3) Is it necessary to scan documents and upload documents before appointment normally in previous system we just submit form online and carry documents to UKBA office on visa day. Is that new system flexible enough to upload latest bank statements later.
Sopra is NOT the Home Office. They are a third party agent only. You need to upload your documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nomi-UK

Post by Nomi-UK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:11 am

Many thanks CR01

I am still confused as i sought advice from one of other forum says. So i can book appointment before qualifying period by submitting the form but appointment must be under qualifying period. Could you please confirm this is correct ? i read lot of threads in this forum says they granted visa by doing above.

"Based on our experience, the person who considers your application during the premium service appointment has discretion to consider the application either from the date of the online application or the date of the appointment, depending on which is most beneficial to the applicant. Obviously, in your case, this would be the date of the appointment 16 April.

Further to this, my understanding of the guidance as quoted in your email is that it depends on the purpose of your online application. Therefore if you are making an online application with the purpose of booking the premium service appointment, then the relevant date is the date of that appointment. If the online application is made with the intention of then providing the supporting documents by post, to be considered by the Home Office upon receipt, then the relevant date would be the date of the online submission."

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:37 am

There is no longer a premium service (which was the Home Office and caseworkers) which would have been the application date on the date of your appointment.

With the new UKCVAS service and online forms, date of application is the date you submit and pay online. Ukcvas is a third party agent and not HO.

Members have been refused, visa extensions and ILR, for applying online too early since November.

It is your choice if you want to risk losing £3k or simply pay the extra £200 after the increase and apply when you qualify.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Nomi-UK

Post by Nomi-UK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:12 am

Ah ok thanks Can you share any thread or post where members refused due to this please as i haven't found any yet wanted to share with my friends as well who are also applying ILR before qualifying period.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:28 am

You will need to search yourself. The refusals have been across various routes of visas and ILR, all within the last couple of months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Nomi-UK

Post by Nomi-UK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:18 am

Thanks for your help. I will apply after 16th April now. One more question my employer has issued a letter to me about absences etc on 11Th March is that letter is okay to submit on 16th April or it must be last 30 days old like bank statement. There is no information in Guidance notes about Letter like how recent it will be ?