ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION - University of Madras

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ldam
Newly Registered
India

MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION - University of Madras

Post by ldam » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Hi All,

Did anyone get MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION certificate from Madras University recently? I wish to know the process for the same, please advise. I believe we should get the same from University directly. Is it also ok to get it from College directly?

Awaiting for ur response...

fullmoenty
India

Re: MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION - University of Madras

Post by fullmoenty » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:15 pm

I would suggest the medium of instruction letter should come from the same awarding body whose name is printed on your final/degree certificate.

ldam
Newly Registered
India

Post by ldam » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:19 pm

tnx fullmoenty for your reply. Will try to get the same from them :)

rafi_aamiri78692
India

Post by rafi_aamiri78692 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:06 pm

ldam wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:10 pm
Hi All,

Did anyone get MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION certificate from Madras University recently? I wish to know the process for the same, please advise. I believe we should get the same from University directly. Is it also ok to get it from College directly?

Awaiting for ur response...
If you have completed your course in college need to get letter from your principal that you have done course in English. This letter should be submitted along with the MOI application with DD of 500 to USAB office.

If you have done through correspondence then you need to get the letter from ICE department and submit to USAB office