ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr fp to ilr , need help for dependent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NButt
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Flr fp to ilr , need help for dependent

Post by NButt » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:08 am

Hi all
I want to take some information about dependent application. As i applied flr fp in october but my decision is still on pending and on 15th april my 10 years will be completed so my question is if i will not receive any decision till 15th april then i will go for ilr (super premium service) in that case which application i have to apply for my wife who will complete her 8years and she is dependent on me. And im not prepared for 18600 income as she left the job in December. In that case which application should i apply for her.
Thank you

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Flr fp to ilr , need help for dependent

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:35 pm

If your partner cannot qualify for FLR(M) then it will be FLR(FP) or the 10 year partner route
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:32 pm

NButt wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:08 am
Hi all
I want to take some information about dependent application. As i applied flr fp in october but my decision is still on pending and on 15th april my 10 years will be completed so my question is if i will not receive any decision till 15th april then i will go for ilr (super premium service) in that case which application i have to apply for my wife who will complete her 8years and she is dependent on me. And im not prepared for 18600 income as she left the job in December. In that case which application should i apply for her.
Thank you
You can even vary to long residence -ILR route 28 days before reaching 10 years.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

NButt
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by NButt » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:19 am

Yes main applicant will apply 28days before but problem is with dependent as i dont have 18600 income at the moment and we have already applied for flr fp but when main applicant will go for ilr then what i have to do for the dependent? Which category? And should i apply dependent visa after getting my ilr or together?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:54 am

You both have to apply separately. As I advised above it is either FLR(M) or FLR(FP) for your dependant :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:40 pm

NButt wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:19 am
Yes main applicant will apply 28days before but problem is with dependent as i dont have 18600 income at the moment and we have already applied for flr fp but when main applicant will go for ilr then what i have to do for the dependent? Which category? And should i apply dependent visa after getting my ilr or together?
FLRfp
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

NButt
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by NButt » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:22 pm

Thanks to both of you :) :)