ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of Accomodation for EEA Family Permitt Application?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DingDong

Proof of Accomodation for EEA Family Permitt Application?

Post by DingDong » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:30 am

Hello All,

I am an Irish national and currently exercising my treaty rights in another EU country, I am currently living with my extended family member (sister) who also holds an Article 10 Residence card.

However I am in the process of relocating to UK by the end of April since I am offered a job there.

My question is in order to apply for an EEA Family Permitt for my extended family member, do I have to sign up some Home/apartment lease in the UK, in order to provide a Proof of accomodation with in the EEA family Permitt applicationthat where I am going to live once I arrive in UK, or may be there is there no such requirement to sign up a lease in advance while applying for an EEA family Permitt?

Any advises ?