ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR for student and worker

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naskomj
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

PR for student and worker

Post by naskomj » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi
I have a friend EU citizen she is 25 now but she arrived in the UK at the age of 16.
At the time when she came until she started work at age 20, she was dependent on her parents UE citizens working in the UK.
She was studying in college from 16 years old until 20 years old. At this time she was dependent on her parents and she did not have Comprehensive Sickness Insurance.

She applied to get PR so she can get Naturalisation quicker, but she received refusal as she did not have CSI.
As she was under 21 years and was living with parents EU workers I do believe she does not need to prove CSI .
Am I right. She want to apply again for PR what does she need to succeed this time?