ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Sponsor Changed Do I need to Apply Again for Dependents or Not..?. Please Advise..?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arun3379
inactive
India

Tier 2 Sponsor Changed Do I need to Apply Again for Dependents or Not..?. Please Advise..?

Post by arun3379 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Hi ,

Recently I changed my Tier 2 sponsorship to another employer.

My dependent has valid visa till October 2020, which is issued on my previous employer sponsorship.
In September 2019 I am eligible for ILR in 5 years route.

1). Do I need to apply again for dependent visa for my Wife or not ....?

2). In the next month (April) I want to sponsor my parents from India on visitor visa. So both of us biometric card copies will be sent with my parents application with my sponsor letter.
ss
If i don't apply for my wife again, then I have to send my wife biometric card which is issued on old sponsorship . In that case both of our Leave to Remain dates are different and sponsors also different. Does it will impact on my parents visitor visa application or not ...?

(Note: As of now she did not received any curtailment letter)

Please reply,
Thanks In Advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Sponsor Changed Do I need to Apply Again for Dependents or Not..?. Please Advise..?

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:48 pm

Not!! uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/when ... 98586.html
2). In the next month (April) I want to sponsor my parents from India on visitor visa. So both of us biometric card copies will be sent with my parents application with my sponsor letter.
Your parents have to meet the requirements of a visitor visa themselves. Why do you think both your BRPs are mandatory??
Surinder Singh route
What is the relevance of stating this??
If i don't apply for my wife again, then I have to send my wife biometric card which is issued on old sponsorship . In that case both of our Leave to Remain dates are different and sponsors also different. Does it will impact on my parents visitor visa application or not ...?
Your spouse is NOT dependent on your sponsor. She is YOUR dependent. You are overthinking perhaps.
Why would she get a curtailment letter??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arun3379
inactive
India

Re: Tier 2 Sponsor Changed Do I need to Apply Again for Dependents or Not..?. Please Advise..?

Post by arun3379 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:03 pm

Thanks for the quick reply,

CR001 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:48 pm
Not!! uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/when ... 98586.html
Your parents have to meet the requirements of a visitor visa themselves. Why do you think both your BRPs are mandatory??
We will be sponsoring for their trip to UK by showing sufficient funds and accommodation(tenancy agreement). and they will meet rest of the requirements as well.
Surinder Singh route
What is the relevance of stating this??
sorry....... this is a typing error
Your spouse is NOT dependent on your sponsor. She is YOUR dependent. You are overthinking perhaps.

Why would she get a curtailment letter??

Thanks I got clarity now