ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ILR Documents and Salary Requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mhdazeem
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 2 ILR Documents and Salary Requirement

Post by mhdazeem » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Hi All,

I will be eligible for the ILR in July this year on Tier 2 5 years route. My visa has validity until August next year but I thought should go for 5 years route.

I am currently on £32000 and will get an increment in April based on my performance and yearly company process. My new wage would be £36200. My questions are:
  • Will this salary increment raise a flag to HO? like 3 or 4 months before the process.
  • What sort of documents are required to apply for ILR from tier 2?
Thanks in Advance

mhdazeem
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 ILR Documents and Salary Requirement

Post by mhdazeem » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:00 pm

Any reply?

Justlorde
India

Post by Justlorde » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:38 pm

mhdazeem wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm
Hi All,

I will be eligible for the ILR in July this year on Tier 2 5 years route. My visa has validity until August next year but I thought should go for 5 years route.

I am currently on £32000 and will get an increment in April based on my performance and yearly company process. My new wage would be £36200. My questions are:
  • Will this salary increment raise a flag to HO? like 3 or 4 months before the process.
Thanks in Advance
Hi,

This most certainly will raise flag/questions of getting salary raise to the threshold, just few months before application. May also lead to check with employer.

Please refer to the other posts, they've listed documents neded around payslips, bank statement, absence letter, employment letter, life in UK test, English Test, et al.

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:45 pm

mhdazeem wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm
Hi All,

Thanks in Advance
Hi, I think it should be fine as long as it is annual increment and no sudden hike just to match the salary criteria. However, your employer must notify HO with SMS .

mhdazeem
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mhdazeem » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:08 pm

Thanks for your reply guys.

I applied for the extension last year and at that time my salary was incremented from £28000 to £32000. We did not inform the HO and everything went fine. As this is an annual increase for everybody, does my employer still have to inform the HO?

Thanks

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:54 am

Usually annual increament doesn’t have to inform ! Any other increase more then 15% is good to inform through sms . I believe you will be fine as it is not very huge jump of salary.

All the best.

mhdazeem
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mhdazeem » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:42 pm

Thanks Guys

I really appreciate your help.