ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company structure & Employment letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farhantahir786
Pakistan

Re: Wife is studying at time of application

Post by farhantahir786 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:56 pm

Thank you. I was gonna do it this way but then wanted to save time. But no point rushing i guess!

farhantahir786
Pakistan

Priority service and submitting documents

Post by farhantahir786 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:01 pm

Hi there

Do i submit documents to Sheffield or at the Lahore application centre? I thought its Sheffield but the visa 4 global site says its submitted at the application centre...? Is this an error?

Also how do i apply for priority service? Is it at the visa4global site? It doesn't let me select a centre... i dont want to purchase it at the centre...

Im a few months away from applying. Trying to get my timeline sorted.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:41 pm

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

farhantahir786
Pakistan

Post by farhantahir786 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:14 pm

Thank you. So i guess the vfs global site is wrong lol

farhantahir786
Pakistan

Meet financial requirements under 2 categories

Post by farhantahir786 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:05 pm

Hi

I was wondering if someone can help me - i will meet the financial requirements under category A and D. Can i tick the box on appendix 2 as relying on both?

Only reason i was wanting to do this is bexause the savings will be in my current account where my salary is paid in (so i dont need to submit additional information anyway). I was planning on providing copies of my contract notes showing sale shares aswell.

Main thing is - i wanted to avoid a situation where the ECO is questioning why i didn't use my savings.

Thanks
Farhan

farhantahir786
Pakistan

Nadra Marriage Certificate

Post by farhantahir786 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:41 am

Hi There

If I apply for a new CNIC for my wife after we are married and then apply for the marriage certificate with the new cards, will this mean that the marriage certificate will record her new name or her maiden name?

Will this make a difference? Only reason i'm asking if because for some Marriage Certificates, they state both the original name and the married name (if different). But the sample Nadra Certificates online only has one field for brides name...

Sorry - I just find the Pakistan Process complicated!!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Nadra Marriage Certificate

Post by seagul » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:20 pm

farhantahir786 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:41 am
Hi There

If I apply for a new CNIC for my wife after we are married and then apply for the marriage certificate with the new cards, will this mean that the marriage certificate will record her new name or her maiden name?

Will this make a difference? Only reason i'm asking if because for some Marriage Certificates, they state both the original name and the married name (if different). But the sample Nadra Certificates online only has one field for brides name...

Sorry - I just find the Pakistan Process complicated!!
CNIC isn't needed for visa purposes. As advised earlier simply mention new name on marriage certificate which will help in applying passport with new name and just both will be needed for visa purpose. If you wish then keep things very simply by not changing name because its all optional.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

farhantahir786
Pakistan

Re: Nadra Marriage Certificate

Post by farhantahir786 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:44 pm

Thank you for your advice. I know the CNIC isn't needed, but my fiancee said she wants to change her name as it's what everyone does in Pakistan. Amn't planning to submit the CNIC for the visa - it's just my fiancee will need a passport after we get married and this requires the CNIC.

Will get the Marriage Certificate in her new name.

farhantahir786
Pakistan

Company structure & Employment letter

Post by farhantahir786 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi All

I had a question that's been annoying me and I hope someone can help!

I work for a FTSE 100 financial services company and i'm technically employed by a subsidiary of the company (most employee's are!). Any employment letter I get will be on headed paper under the parent company name. It probably wont document the actual subsidiary. Will this make a difference? I could potentially ask HR to write "x is employed by y which is a subsidiary of z" followed by the rest of the information.

Also, are there any requirements regarding the employment letter? Our's looks basic...! Just has the parent company name at the top (with Logo) and the standard company info at the bottom. It doesn't contain things like contact information...

And last question - I will get electronic payslips. Can I get these authenticated in the employment letter? Or does it need to be a seperate letter?

Thanks
Farhan

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Company structure & Employment letter

Post by ariamus » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:57 pm

Regarding payslips:

(bb) Payslips must be:
(i) formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s name; or
(ii) accompanied by a letter from the employer, on the employer’s headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslips are authentic

Your employer may make reference to the electronic printed payslips in the same letter where they are confirming your employment.

Regarding letter from employer:

(b) A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips at paragraph 2(a) confirming:
(i) the person’s employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

I wouldn’t worry about format of the letterhead as every company is different. I would think the content of the letter needs to include a contact number or email address if the letterhead itself doesn’t - otherwise Home Office won’t be able to contact them as I doubt they write letters via the post.

You’re wise to ask HR to write in the content the actual company so it matches payslips and also bank statements - ie to make it simple for the Home Office to see its all linked and correct.