ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Support Fund in joint account!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ginger.garlic

Support Fund in joint account!!

Post by ginger.garlic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Hi,

My brother is in process of applying Entrepreneur visa from outside UK via £200k route with another partner.

Initial plan was to apply in May but due to visa rule changes he has to apply by 28th March.

His partner and he have combined £200k in which 50k will be from my uk account for which I will provide authorise letter. Will that be okay?

Secondly, My brother maintenance/support fund is bit short in his personal account so could he show some fund from another joint account with mother name in which he is the main account holder?

Please Advice

Many thanks in advance

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Support Fund in joint account!!

Post by marcnath » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:19 pm

ginger.garlic wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:07 pm
Hi,

My brother is in process of applying Entrepreneur visa from outside UK via £200k route with another partner.

Initial plan was to apply in May but due to visa rule changes he has to apply by 28th March.

His partner and he have combined £200k in which 50k will be from my uk account for which I will provide authorise letter. Will that be okay?

Secondly, My brother maintenance/support fund is bit short in his personal account so could he show some fund from another joint account with mother name in which he is the main account holder?

Please Advice

Many thanks in advance
Yes to both.

But note that there are specific requirements for third party funding source specified in the guidance document - it is not always easy to meet those.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.