ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Employer and Travel

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amstev
Newly Registered
United States of America

Change of Employer and Travel

Post by amstev » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:08 pm

Hello, I am sure this question has been asked in iterations before, but the circumstances are giving me some anxiety and I am looking for the best way forward. I am currently a tier-2 visa holder with leave to remain until 2021. I have received an offer from a new employer and would like to accept, however, I have travel booked to the United States to see family in about a month for 10 days. The company will use a priority application, and I am anticipating it will take a few days or a week to get my application in order. If this happens I think I could get the application approved in time (hopefully), but I am wondering about being able to get a replacement BRP by then. I am currently a registered traveller - would entering my new BRP information to my registration be enough to re-enter the UK without any issue or would it be best to forgo travel/wait until after my return to apply?

Thanks for any insight.

amstev
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Change of Employer and Travel

Post by amstev » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:05 pm

I wanted to see if anyone had any insight as I am running a bit short on time? Thanks!