ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

grant1
Member of Standing

Bank Statements

Post by grant1 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:35 pm

Hello friends!

Gud Afternoon

I actually read the HO New guidance on tier1 2-3 times just to be sure and found that apparently in regards to the bank statements till the time they are on banks stationery and stamed (if they are not orignal) they should be ok: i am just trying to double check that here with someone, so plz advise!

I had a trouble in getting the copies of my bank statements from abbey bank as they are really shit. but after trying for long time i only managed to get a min statement print outs not from the cash machine but from the bank counter itself on there letter headed paper for the whole 6months period and got it stamped from them aswell.

will it be good enough??

kind regards

Grant

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:42 pm

enough!

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:45 pm

so does that mean that i am good if i use those statements ?? :?

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:48 pm

Yes.

HO needs either the original Bank statements on their standard stationary or authorized (stamped and sealed) copies.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:50 pm

thanks! Appreciated.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:31 pm

A suggestion, if you are mature enough to take it with a positive frame of mind.

Cluttering the board unnecessarily with duplicate posts is not going to offer any distinct advantage. It's been advised to you before as well so please hold back the urge to post the same query under multiple topics - at least for the sake of others, if not for your own good.

regards

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:08 pm

I will suggest to improve your english as well.

When you asked is this enough. I answered enough.

BUT! still you asked confirmation.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Hello again!

sushdmehta and rajesh9pl. guys i do appreciate your help and replies but there is no need to be nasty i know one of you is sage and other one is member of standing but dnt try and put other people down. if i am asking you a question , its caus you guys know more and are experienced : dnt take disadvantage of the situation.

i take your point Mr sushdmehta that i did put multiple posts which i think is not cool: and will take it on board.

and as a matter of fact there was nothing in asking about the 'enough' bit. i have a very good command over english language.

god bless everyone!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:04 pm

grant1 wrote:sushdmehta and rajesh9pl. guys i do appreciate your help and replies but there is no need to be nasty i know one of you is sage and other one is member of standing but dnt try and put other people down. if i am asking you a question , its caus you guys know more and are experienced : dnt take disadvantage of the situation.
It's not about putting anyone down. It's about *fair play* and maintaining a *decorum* on this forum. Didn't I say something to the effect .... if you are mature enough to take the criticism with a positive frame of mind ??? If someone advises you or suggests something, it is on basis of experience and knowledge. So take it positively, rather than letting your ego respond emotionally.

regards

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:13 pm

Anyways! I dnt wanna carry on with this.

i had a question : someone answered it: lets just end it there

Many thanks for ur help!