ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP query - please help - In a hurry

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ruka
Newly Registered

HSMP query - please help - In a hurry

Post by ruka » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:47 am

Hi,

I am from Sri Lanka. and HSMP is still in effect here.
I have a degree in engineering (30 points), Have required past earnings.
And the degree is taught in English. I am 33 years old (no points for age).

What are the docs I should send with my application? Since I am not claiming points under age, should I send my passport ? If that's not required, How is my identity proved in the application. I am asking because, I haven't got my passport as yet. by the time I get it, the procedure may roll into tier 1 which requires for maintenance fund.

I have my wife and 2 kids to be included. Do I need to include them at the time of application. Actually how much does the application cost. Does it cost extra for the dependants?

Is there any supporting fund requirement under HSMP? if so how much and when do I have to show them?

Waiting for u r reply.

A big thank you in advance.

HSMP2008_JANUARY

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:02 pm

1. Since I am not claiming points under age, should I send my passport ?
NO

2. How is my identity proved in the application?
WHAT IDENTITY??

I think you better read the guidlines for HSMP and most of your remaining question gets sorted.

Also, most of the documents needed for claiming points under Tier 1 and HSMP and same. Application fees are also mentioned in the guidlines.

Please do some home work before posing any question.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP query - please help - In a hurry

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:09 pm

Please read the HSMP guidelines.
You can get to know how caseworkers evaluate any HSMP application by reading the Case Worker guidance. I would strongly recommend that you read these - in addition to the HSMP guidance notes.

regards
ruka wrote:Hi,

I am from Sri Lanka. and HSMP is still in effect here.
I have a degree in engineering (30 points), Have required past earnings.
And the degree is taught in English. I am 33 years old (no points for age).

What are the docs I should send with my application? Since I am not claiming points under age, should I send my passport ? If that's not required, How is my identity proved in the application. I am asking because, I haven't got my passport as yet. by the time I get it, the procedure may roll into tier 1 which requires for maintenance fund.

I have my wife and 2 kids to be included. Do I need to include them at the time of application. Actually how much does the application cost. Does it cost extra for the dependants?

Is there any supporting fund requirement under HSMP? if so how much and when do I have to show them?

Waiting for u r reply.

A big thank you in advance.