ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bphanirajkumar

EC Query

Post by bphanirajkumar » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Friends,

I got HSMP approval on 17th Jan. I am planning to apply next month 15th as my approval letter going to expire by 17th July. I am maintaining 2800 pounds funds in my account since 21st march. It will b 21st July by the time my funds get 3 months old. In this circumstances what will be the better option to do? I can't wait more than 15th as my letter will expire. I have a thought like applying on 15th and sending the bank statement which will show my funds for 3 months later.. will this work? or will British hight commision accept my application if it is 4 days short...Please suggeest.

Thanks,
Phani.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: EC Query

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:13 pm

If you have been maintaining 2800 pounds min. balance since 21-Mar as you claim, then the three months get over on 21-Jun. So where's the problem???

As long as your EC application is submitted before the expiry of HSMP approval, there should be no reason to worry.

regards
bphanirajkumar wrote:Friends,

I got HSMP approval on 17th Jan. I am planning to apply next month 15th as my approval letter going to expire by 17th July. I am maintaining 2800 pounds funds in my account since 21st march. It will b 21st July by the time my funds get 3 months old. In this circumstances what will be the better option to do? I can't wait more than 15th as my letter will expire. I have a thought like applying on 15th and sending the bank statement which will show my funds for 3 months later.. will this work? or will British hight commision accept my application if it is 4 days short...Please suggeest.

Thanks,
Phani.

bphanirajkumar

Post by bphanirajkumar » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi mehta,

Sorry for the typo it is 21st April, since am maintaining the funds..

Regards,
Phani.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:15 pm

Then you are in a tight spot :? .

You definitely cannot submit after 16-Jul if your HSMP approval is dated 17-Jan. If you submit before 16-Jul then you will not meet the maintenance fund conditions. If you try and provide an explanation, ECO can always question as to why you did not start maintaining the min. balalnce from 01-Apr (when this condition came into effect).

I guess it will all depend on how you can convince the ECO why you couldn't start maintaining the min. balance earlier than 21-Apr, and why he should give exceptional consideration to your application.

regards

bphanirajkumar

Post by bphanirajkumar » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:18 pm

HI mehta,

I was under impression that i will come under old rules and so i dn't hve to maintain funds for 3 montsh so i made a delay..n even i had some issues in getting that amt..Is there any possiblilty like sending the bank statement after 21st July?

Regards,
Phani