ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EAA Family Visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mohamed2019
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

EAA Family Visa

Post by Mohamed2019 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:51 pm

Hi,

I applied from Cairo on 29 of Jan 2019 and till now i don't have any update about my visa , did anyone had the same case , i called UK and they told me that decision has been mad but i did not received my passport even no email from TLS here in Cairo. also no rejecting my applications or letter from them.

anyone can advise?

Nemo30
Newly Registered

Re: EAA Family Visa

Post by Nemo30 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:56 pm

Hi, I had the same problem with them before, you have to go to TLS in person.
Mohamed2019 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:51 pm
Hi,

I applied from Cairo on 29 of Jan 2019 and till now i don't have any update about my visa , did anyone had the same case , i called UK and they told me that decision has been mad but i did not received my passport even no email from TLS here in Cairo. also no rejecting my applications or letter from them.

anyone can advise?

Mohamed2019
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Mohamed2019 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:39 pm

I went 3 times but they can’t help me with nothing

What did you do with them ?

Can you please advise?

Thank you so much

Mohamed2019
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by Mohamed2019 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:43 pm

The issue that I explained to them that I called UK immigration and they told me 20 days ago that decision has been mad but they are telling me it’s coming from Oman . And i didn’t received any email since I applied only that my documents sent to Uk after that nothing. Even this guy told me it’s quite long😓😓

Can you please advise me what I can do in such situation ?

Thank you