ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Operational Service Levels - Something new

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sergio39

Current Operational Service Levels - Something new

Post by sergio39 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:29 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We are also working through a backlog of older cases as quickly as possible. The oldest applications now being processed were made in the week commencing 12 July 2004."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How about june applications - still waiting ???

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:29 pm

Sergio can u let us in on the link to this infou quoted? makes an interesting reading.. i really wonder how many june guys are yet to get a decision from HO bearing in mind that they should be well ahead of june 16 from experience..
if true, am not surprised about the july 12 date!!
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:31 pm

Finally they decided to let us know what really is going on, (not like we hadnt already figured it out).

HSMP

Service standard: 50% of applications to be decided within 4 weeks of receipt in WP(UK) and 90% in 13 weeks.

Current performance: During February, 58% of new applications were decided within 4 weeks and 85% within 13 weeks. If we need to make further checks or seek additional information, your application is more likely to fall into the category that can take up to 13 weeks or even longer.

We are also working through a backlog of older cases as quickly as possible. The oldest applications now being processed were made in the week commencing 12 July 2004.

If you require an urgent decision, you may submit an urgent treatment request by completing a 'HSMP-Request for Urgent Treatment' form and fax or email to:

hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Fax:0114 259 3827

Sergio, i think what they mean by 12 July statement is that they have completed the June applications :D and now looking into those recieved after July the 12th. I think also, that the fact they are now acknowleging this and have said they are working faster thru the backlog might actually mean they are speeding up things for those of us still waiting

atwoodclan
Newly Registered

Post by atwoodclan » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:09 pm

:shock: Interesting. I am a June 24th/25th case and still haven't heard anything. Sent an email to my immigration consultant and will post when I find out.

Is it for real or more fluff? :?

Hoping :wink: the wait is over
Last edited by atwoodclan on Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

technician

Post by technician » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:57 am

Hi f2k, Sergio, light place and others struck in Old pipeline :(

See I am 8th july applicant with the number 0219XX and havent heard anything. And i see on board that they cleared 12 july applicant. How is it possible?/ :?

It is because of this HSMP; which has put me no where. I missed many chances. Please .......

Will this wait & pain , has ever got an end.

TECH
Team work- Nurturing Talents

gunjans

Post by gunjans » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:24 am

f2k wrote: If you require an urgent decision, you may submit an urgent treatment request by completing a 'HSMP-Request for Urgent Treatment' form and fax or email to:

hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Fax:0114 259 3827[/i]
Can any one tell me where is urgent treatment form..........
am not able to locate it.

TIA,
GS

dcguy
Newly Registered

Post by dcguy » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:54 am

gunjans:

Here is the link for the urgent processing form you are seeking:

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... forms.html

Scroll down to the HSMP section and it is the last link entitled: Urgent treatment form (603KB).

Aslo, thanks F2k and Sergio 39 for finding/posting the 16 March press release on the HO confirmation of the 2 tier approval system we all had figured out. If only if I could withdraw and resubmit my application from Sept, I would be home free! (darn Pound appreciation that rules out my abilitity to do so).

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Current Operational Service Level

Post by dhavaluk » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:04 am

hi friends,

I am also an applicant of 29th June from INDIA and my Reference No. is 0216XX,

So far as i remember, is aw that they mentioned thatt hey are processign fiels as old as of Week starting 14th June, and this was i think i read on 17th morning (may be they had updated on 16th late evening), and today surprisingly i saw the date was changed to 12th July. My concern is also same as others in the groyup, where do we 16 June to 12th July people stand now? as the last update said they are processign 16th June applications, and that was last Tuesday (7th March).

Lets see, what happens, i have mailed to HSMP. Workpermit, waiting for the reply,

gunjans

Post by gunjans » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:20 am

dcguy wrote:gunjans:

Here is the link for the urgent processing form you are seeking:

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... forms.html

Scroll down to the HSMP section and it is the last link entitled: Urgent treatment form (603KB).

Aslo, thanks F2k and Sergio 39 for finding/posting the 16 March press release on the HO confirmation of the 2 tier approval system we all had figured out. If only if I could withdraw and resubmit my application from Sept, I would be home free! (darn Pound appreciation that rules out my abilitity to do so).
Thanks a lot Dcguy. :D

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:59 pm

atwoodclan wrote::shock: Interesting. I am a June 24th/25th case and still haven't heard anything. Sent an email to my immigration consultant and will post when I find out.

Is it for real or more fluff? :?

Hoping :wink: the wait is over
It could very well be that they processed the june 16 - July 12 applications rather swiftly and the decision letters are either already in the post or waiting to be sent out, i would say that once guys start sending out emails and phoning them we will be in better position to find out the proper position. Also the guys who submitted their FLR prior to November 1 should be expecting to hear their decisions any day now, it will be nice to hear from them as well

atwoodclan
Newly Registered

Post by atwoodclan » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:33 pm

Got an email from my immigration consultant and they haven't heard anything. They are going to check into it and get back to me.

Been waiting 38 weeks :roll: so what is a few more days. :oops:

Benadie
Newly Registered

Post by Benadie » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:42 pm

I also received an e-mail from my immigration consultant and she said that they receiving back allot of May and June applications.

I am a 1st July applicant. She said that we might here somthing very soon. I would like to agree with f2k, in that they might have decided on the mid June to mid July apps and our decision letters are to besent soon. So check your malboxes....

Could this be light at the end of a 38 week tunnel? :)

Everybody should post there results and good luck.

zeke

Post by zeke » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:31 pm

dcguy wrote,

"Aslo, thanks F2k and Sergio 39 for finding/posting the 16 March press release on the HO confirmation of the 2 tier approval system we all had figured out."

Can anyone tell me how to find that March 16 press release -- I have searched in the immigrationboards.com archive, as well as at the HO website -- I cannot find it.

Thank you!
Be Well!

sergio39

Post by sergio39 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:45 pm

zeke wrote:dcguy wrote,
Can anyone tell me how to find that March 16 press release -- I have searched in the immigrationboards.com archive, as well as at the HO website -- I cannot find it.

Thank you!
It's simple.
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... rvice.html

Regards

Crossover12
Newly Registered

Post by Crossover12 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:39 pm

It is very difficult to understand how HO can process applications from 16th June to 12th July in just 2 weeks. It may be a typing mistake, that HO has displayed 12th July on the website, where as each and every one of us is shouting on wrong display of the date on the HO site.
My application was received on the 22nd of June, and there has been no update on the fate of the application made, to any of us.
Another post on the board by talk2ravi states that the applications are being processed by trainees, is it that the older cases have already been looked into by this new team, and the decision letter on its way, which would explain how they have completed this backlog so quickly.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:11 am

IS there any news form anyone having file 16th June onwards?

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:22 pm

Crossover, let's not complicate issues and just believe what the HO guys are saying.. is it not justified and deserving for this big jump to 12 July after so much despair? i also tend to believe for 16 june to 12 july guys, decisions are on the way 8)
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler

Crossover12
Newly Registered

Post by Crossover12 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:52 am

Lightpace,
I just hope and pray that the HO site has given the correct data.
All this delay started before Christmas holidays, then the long wait for all of us for 8 weeks till the site was updated, and now the Easter holidays are here. If the decision letters have not yet been despatched by this week end, then all of us can wait for another 8 weeks(hope not), and may be another ringfencing act of HO to clear the next backlog.
It all seems that we guys have applied at a very wrong time.
Anyway, has anyone got any decision yet?
I have gone through many of the posts, except for PAUL_SA of 7th March post, who had applied on 18th June, none seems to have received a decision letter yet. Also note that this post is of 9th March and today is 22nd, 11 days and no body has got any decisions for the applications between 16th June and 12th July......just disgusting.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:26 am

Dear crossover and lighpace,

I just read a post from gunjans, another member on this forum, who seems to be from India. His application was of 23rd June, he recieved a decision yesterday(letter was dated 11th March), but unfortunately he is refused.

It means, there is a move ahead form 16th June, and now i am sure that its definitely 12th July. Lets all wait and prey for the best that we can get.

Cheers...