ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Newbie Asking for Retained Right Of Residence EEA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

draco18
Newly Registered
Morocco

Newbie Asking for Retained Right Of Residence EEA

Post by draco18 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Hello Guys,

I am a non EU Citizen who was married to an EEA citizen for 4 years, sadly the marriage broke down so i need help to find the required documents to apply !
so Far I have only found this link : https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/retain ... -residence
but cant find a proper list of required documents ...

Thank you very much for your help in advance !

MariaLondon26
Newly Registered
Argentina

Re: Newbie Asking for Retained Right Of Residence EEA

Post by MariaLondon26 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:57 am

You need to gather a lot of documents from you and your spouse, you also need to show proof of your relationship like photos of you as a couple.

From you spouse you need:
-ID (if you can't get this you could show emails or text showing you have asked several times, but they are not willing to help)
-proof that he/she was working when the decree absolute was issued
-try to document as much as possible covering the time of your relationship, like your spouse work history, like p60, or payslips, you can get from hrmc their tax contribution for the period you need

From you:
It's a requirement that you must be employed when you submit your application, so current payslip, and past p60, all bank statements

I think you should get a solicitor for detail advice, each case it's diferent.