ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enterprenuer to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dani2125
Newly Registered

Enterprenuer to ILR

Post by dani2125 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:35 am

Hi

I applied for my ILR through entrepreneur Visa 50K Route in September 2017 and still haven't received any decision on it. I contacted Home office twice and received the General reply they sent to everyone saying 'We haven't made a decision yet and at this time we do not know when we will make a decision'. I am not sure how long I should wait for. In 2018 August I have completed my 10 years as well in UK Legally . I want to ask is there any possibility I can switch to 10 year route and go for a Premium or Super Premium service they have now and If I do that will I still be considered as legally resident of UK Until now. and Also is it normal with HO to not give a reply for almost 18 months ?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Enterprenuer to ILR

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:53 am

dani2125 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:35 am
Hi

I applied for my ILR through entrepreneur Visa 50K Route in September 2017 and still haven't received any decision on it. I contacted Home office twice and received the General reply they sent to everyone saying 'We haven't made a decision yet and at this time we do not know when we will make a decision'. I am not sure how long I should wait for. In 2018 August I have completed my 10 years as well in UK Legally . I want to ask is there any possibility I can switch to 10 year route and go for a Premium or Super Premium service they have now and If I do that will I still be considered as legally resident of UK Until now. and Also is it normal with HO to not give a reply for almost 18 months ?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
wow 18 months? 😮
Have you received any complex letter?
How long did your extension take?
Were you interviewed at extension time?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:27 am

this is the long t1 ILR I have seen, at extension did you have any issues

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:49 pm

Vary ur application to LR. If it gives option of super priority.. take it. Your stay is legal under 3c if you applied for ILR before expiry of your previous visa.
Good luck!
Do you have any dependants?

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:57 pm

cannot avail priority if one application is pending - Seniors please advice if I am right

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:11 pm

teddybear79 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:57 pm
cannot avail priority if one application is pending - Seniors please advice if I am right
How are you so sure?