ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR for wife after 2 Yrs WP + 2 yrs on HSMP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

msh2503
Newly Registered

Applying ILR for wife after 2 Yrs WP + 2 yrs on HSMP

Post by msh2503 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:00 am

Hi All

My wife recently joined me here in UK last month (Feb 2005) under the same conditions as mine.

I have just completed 2yrs under WP + 2 Yrs under the HSMP and I am planning to apply ILR.

Could you please advise If I should include my wife in the application for ILR or does she has to wait for 4 more years?

Thanks
Last edited by msh2503 on Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: Applying ILR after 4 years on HSMP

Post by Chess » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:49 am

msh2503 wrote:Hi All

My wife recently joined me here in UK last month (Feb 2005) under the same conditions as mine.

I have just completed four years under the HSMP and I am planning to apply ILR. Can someone please advise me If I should include my wife in the application for ILR or does she has to wait for 4 more years?

Thanks
HSMP has been in existense for just over 3 years - how come you have spent 4 years on HSMP? :)

Did you amalgamate time with previous 'category leading to settlement leave' such as a WP
Where there is a will there is a way.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:16 pm

msh2503 wrote:Hi All

I have just completed 2yrs under WP + 2 Yrs under the HSMP and I am planning to apply ILR.

Could you please advise If I should include my wife in the application for ILR or does she has to wait for 4 more years?

Thanks
She can be included subject to her entry into the UK being on a 'WP dependent visa' and of course submission of appropriate documentation as proof of the said relationship.

Good luck