ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contact address vs. Current address

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeke

Contact address vs. Current address

Post by zeke » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:08 pm

Forgive me folks, I seem to recall reading about this on this board some time ago, but now I can't find it, even after doing several searches:

Regarding "contact address" on payment slip vs. "current address" on page 1 of HSMP application form --contact address is for billing arrangement address that I have with my credit card, right? In my case, my "contact address" is my home address. My problem is that I have been having trouble with mail delivery for large packages at my home address (my HSMP application is a large package!!).
So I would like to use the address of a friend who lives nearby in another town for return of my documents (approval letter and documents are sent by HO separately, yes?).

May I put my friend's address where it says "current address"? Would that create confusion since the address for my credit card billing as well as some of my supporting doucments for my application have my home address?

Will HO return documents /send approval letter to an address other than the applicant's home address? If I do this, is it advisable for me to include an explanation?

Thank you.
Be Well!

lynn132

Post by lynn132 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:36 am

Zeke,
Your application may be a large package, but the return package will be much smaller, since they only return original documents. They actually removed all my original documents from the binder I submitted and put them in a 9 x 12 padded envelope with my decision letter.
Lynn

martian786
Newly Registered

Post by martian786 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:02 am

Hi All

I have received my original docs from HSMP but decision letter was with them. Lynn what should I do?

Martian

martian786
Newly Registered

Post by martian786 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:18 am

Hi All

I have received my original docs from HSMP but decision letter was NOT with them. Lynn what should I do?

Martian

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:03 am

hi lynn and martian,

May i know what was the decision in both of your cases? is that so that, they send documents in specific case (acceptnce or rejectance) with the decision latter and not in the other?

and what were the dates of ur application too, please let me know

lynn132

Post by lynn132 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:27 pm

I was approved in February - I would call them if I were you to see why the decision letter was not with your documents.

martian786
Newly Registered

Post by martian786 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:46 am

My Credit Card was charged on 14th Feb 2005 and HSMP returned my original docs on 21st Feb 2005. I received the documents on 4th March 2005. Decision letter and HSMP Application was not in the package, therefore, I dont know if my case is accepted or rejected.

I have emailed HSMP Team and waiting for their reply.

Martian