ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refund from UKVI

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Omyousif
Sudan

Refund from UKVI

Post by Omyousif » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:25 pm

Hallo All
I hope somebody can help, me and my husband applied for citizenship on 24th of January and used the new service so we paid extra £100 for the appointment for each one of us and everyone paid from his own account. Today my husband found £100 in his account from UKVI, any one know what's that meaning?
As far as I know if your application refused you will get £80 pound refund which is the ceremony fee, but he get £100.
Thank in advance

jamefor
BANNED
Mood:
Australia

Re: Refund from UKVI

Post by jamefor » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:56 pm

Omyousif wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:25 pm
Hallo All
I hope somebody can help, me and my husband applied for citizenship on 24th of January and used the new service so we paid extra £100 for the appointment for each one of us and everyone paid from his own account. Today my husband found £100 in his account from UKVI, any one know what's that meaning?
As far as I know if your application refused you will get £80 pound refund which is the ceremony fee, but he get £100.
Thank in advance
you have log in to ur ukvcas acount and you cancel your apointment and ukvcas have refunded you thtas why you got refun if u cancel then it refund

Omyousif
Sudan

Re: Refund from UKVI

Post by Omyousif » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:47 pm

Jamefor thanks for your replay, but we didn't cancel the appointment, we went and did everything through ukvacs and that on 4th of February.