ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslips and salary in bank differs

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johndoe789

payslips and salary in bank differs

Post by johndoe789 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:55 pm

Hi, my brother and his wife are employed in my company. My brother is applying his wife spouse visa extension under 5 years route. The salary was correctly reported to HMRC but there are differences between whats reported and what actually paid.

Does any one advice how to correct this before applying?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: payslips and salary in bank differs

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:01 pm

but there are differences between whats reported and what actually paid.
Why is that??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:20 pm

johndoe789 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:55 pm
Hi, my brother and his wife are employed in my company. My brother is applying his wife spouse visa extension under 5 years route. The salary was correctly reported to HMRC but there are differences between whats reported and what actually paid.

Does any one advice how to correct this before applying?
A lot of times due to wrong tax code such difference arise. You should contact to HMRC who will determine your correct tax code based on your circumstances.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:36 pm

This wasnt not due to tax code. It’s our own error I.e. reported to HMRC 1000 and paid 700 and remainder in the following month etc. I can update RTIs but I don’t want to do. Is there a way to resolve this?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:21 pm

johndoe789 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:36 pm
It’s our own error I.e. reported to HMRC 1000 and paid 700 and remainder in the following month etc.
If you are working for an employer then they do that unless you are self employed.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:11 pm

It is my company and my brother is applying for his wife visa. My question is, how can the differences be explained.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:26 pm

johndoe789 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:11 pm
It is my company and my brother is applying for his wife visa. My question is, how can the differences be explained.
For spouse visa HO will only care that whether you are earning sufficiently and the payslips matches with bank statements.