ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit for extended family member for NON-EU

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

watzlife
Newly Registered
Poland

EEA family permit for extended family member for NON-EU

Post by watzlife » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:14 pm

Hi,
Greetings!
I am Residing in Poland with my Wife and 9 years old Son. We are Indian Citizens.
Our situation is like I and my Son hold a Residence Permit(Karta Pobytu) still more than one year valid in Poland and My wife don't have residence permit as her application is still in processing. Is it Possible for us to Travel UK based on (EEA) family permit as my Brother is British national and lives in UK with his Family.

Thanks in advance for all advice's.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA family permit for extended family member for NON-EU

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:21 pm

watzlife wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:14 pm
Is it Possible for us to Travel UK based on (EEA) family permit as my Brother is British national and lives in UK with his Family.
No it is not. A British citizen living the in the UK is not able to sponsor you using the EEA route. You will need to apply for a standard visitor visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

watzlife
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: EEA family permit for extended family member for NON-EU

Post by watzlife » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:23 pm

Thanks for the information.