ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk Visit visa email

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kbeg8880
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Uk Visit visa email

Post by Kbeg8880 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:10 pm

Hi i applied for my mother in laws visit visa and today its been exactly 10 working days since submission of biometrics this is the email I recieved

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi

Looking at other members seems like the word concluded means refuse

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Uk Visit visa email

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:21 pm

Looks like a standard email they sent to applicants. It doesn't say "refused" - they would give details in a letter if that is the case.
The para stating "You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant." means to me things are being processed.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Kbeg8880
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Kbeg8880 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:29 pm

Ok thanks for your reply

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:29 pm

Kbeg8880 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:29 pm
Ok thanks for your reply
concluded email with reference number on subject means visa refused unfortunately these days.

Kbeg8880
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Kbeg8880 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:11 pm

Hi my mother in law recieved another email today

Dear Xxxxxxx,
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFxxxxx. was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 3/29/2019 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Also in subject it said visa application centre: CRM xxxx

Any ideas??

BHATTI3000
United Kingdom

Post by BHATTI3000 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Kbeg8880 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:11 pm
Hi my mother in law recieved another email today

Dear Xxxxxxx,
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFxxxxx. was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 3/29/2019 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Also in subject it said visa application centre: CRM xxxx

Any ideas??
it means your passports are ready to collect you can go and collect them.

MRazaUK
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MRazaUK » Mon May 06, 2019 3:00 pm

Kbeg880 - Did you receive visa?

Kbeg8880
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Kbeg8880 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:34 pm

No it was refusal unfortunately so it means concluded is refusal however i reapplied affer 1 month and now recieved issued email 2 days ago awaiting collection email

sumayyahhai
Newly Registered

Post by sumayyahhai » Thu May 09, 2019 2:58 pm

Congratulations Kbeg8880!
Can you please share the process of you reapplying for your mother in law?
E.g. purpose of visit, answers to questions in application form without any personal details, documents provided, etc.

It is good to know that the visa was accepted after being refused once. This would be very helpful to other users of this forum.

MRazaUK
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MRazaUK » Thu May 09, 2019 3:30 pm

Yes, this would be very useful. I received a concluded email for my mother in law, and am seeking to reapply once we receive the passport.

Kbeg8880
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Kbeg8880 » Fri May 10, 2019 10:00 pm

Hi

Yes i provided a cover letter addressing refusal points
6 months bank statement of my mother in law
Family registration certificate for mother in law to show ties to country
And i provided a sponsor declaration, council tax bill, 3 months bank statement of mine and husband, and a covering letter from husband to invite his mother with purpose of visit to spend ramadan and eid with us
She will be returning to her home country as her husband is there and also children