ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How the openings in UK for Java? Need suggesions

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vk_uk
Newly Registered

How the openings in UK for Java? Need suggesions

Post by vk_uk » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi All,

I would like to apply Tier1 application, I started maintaining funds. I have 3 years of experience in Java technologies, no past experience in UK. But now I am in confusion :? about the openings in UK. Because one of my friend went to UK two months ago, he has not got settled down yet. Even he is not getting much calls.

How about consultancies? If I go through them, would they be able to make us to settle down earlier? I have got a consultancy named “iEffectâ€

adils

Re: How the openings in UK for Java? Need suggesions

Post by adils » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:30 pm

[quote="vk_uk"]Hi All,

I would like to apply Tier1 application, I started maintaining funds. I have 3 years of experience in Java technologies, no past experience in UK. But now I am in confusion :? about the openings in UK. Because one of my friend went to UK two months ago, he has not got settled down yet. Even he is not getting much calls.

How about consultancies? If I go through them, would they be able to make us to settle down earlier? I have got a consultancy named “iEffectâ€

SKUK
Member of Standing

Post by SKUK » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:41 pm

However number of clients they may have, you will still be interviewed for the job by the client unless "iEffect" have some drastic effect on their clientele...

So you are no worse or no better than looking for a job on your own. It is an uphill struggle to get a job in UK without prior UK experience but not impossible. Communication is very key though.