ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Form validity - visa4uk

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Online Form validity - visa4uk

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Hi,

This form can be modified and completed within seven days from its day of creation.

Does this imply that it should not be created more than 6 days in advance from the day of appointment?

Thanks,
Rajesh.

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:40 pm

I would assume that it means that the form will remain active for 7 days from the date of creation and if not completed and submitted in that time, it would get deleted automatically and you would have to start with a fresh form all over again... by the way, which is this form that you are creating?

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:56 pm

hsmp1412 wrote:I would assume that it means that the form will remain active for 7 days from the date of creation and if not completed and submitted in that time, it would get deleted automatically and you would have to start with a fresh form all over again... by the way, which is this form that you are creating?
Tier1 online application form

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:12 am

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:26 pm

Don't confuse regular visa application forms with Tier 1 application form. AFAIK, there's no online form for Tier 1 (neither in UK nor in India).

Or is there one? Please provide link.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:40 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Don't confuse regular visa application forms with Tier 1 application form. AFAIK, there's no online form for Tier 1 (neither in UK nor in India).

Or is there one? Please provide link.

regards
True. I was incorrect when I wrote 'online T1 appln form', I shouldn't have said that. I was referring to the form which is available on http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/.

I think it will take some time before WBS and VFS upgrade their sites to include T1 form in countries other than India and UK. Lets wait till then.