ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk spouse visa husband decision

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nsns
inactive
Pakistan

Uk spouse visa husband decision

Post by Nsns » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:39 pm

I have a question
Husband in uk sponsor win appeal decision over turned and he paid IHS PAYMENT . He asked his wife to submit passport on 16th Jan 2019 and she submitted and in feb end 2019 they had a big fight and he disappeared and stopped picking calls and all disappear. So is there any possibility that Apppeal won and ihs paid and after 2 months case in process husband can cancel appeal or something like that. As my cousin didint get any passport collection call its been 3 months she is scared

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Uk spouse visa husband decision

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:55 pm

If he is no longer willing to sponsor his wife's settlement visa, she won't qualify as a spouse of a settled person in a subsisting relationship. The husband may have already notified the Home Office of this.

Why the long delay in submitting her passport :?:

To be honest, better for her to be aware of this before re-locating to the UK, only to find that the relationship has broken down. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Nsns
inactive
Pakistan

Post by Nsns » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:59 pm

Thanks for the response but u didnt get my question. She submitted her passport on 16th Jan when husband asked her to with emails and rest. Than in march mid 2019 they had a big fight and he disappeared and even in feb 2019 he wasnt answering her family. He didnt say anything that he cancelled her case or something. But my question is if decision is over turned husband sponsor won appeal. Passport submitted in karachi by wife and its been 3 months. So is there any possibility husbsnd can cancel won appeal?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:34 pm

Casa wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:55 pm
The husband may have already notified the Home Office of this.
It's not a question of cancelling the appeal, but he can cancel his sponsorship of his wife's application. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Nsns
inactive
Pakistan

Post by Nsns » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:59 pm

Dear Casa

So when the person won appeal and asks his wife to submit passport and process took 1.5 years right. Than if he cancels his sponsership even after paying ihs so it should also have a proper process right? Will wife be informed or how would she knows whats going on?

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by wahi66 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:52 pm

Nsns wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:59 pm
Dear Casa

So when the person won appeal and asks his wife to submit passport and process took 1.5 years right. Than if he cancels his sponsership even after paying ihs so it should also have a proper process right? Will wife be informed or how would she knows whats going on?
she will be informed by the HO if he has cancel the sponsorship. in any case she will be asked to collect the passport. HO usually also send email/letter in the case of curtailment. normally cases won over appeal take time to process the visa so be patience.

Nsns
inactive
Pakistan

Post by Nsns » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:58 pm

I am under so stress as before was posted by my cousin on mt behalf. Actually its my case. Please pray for me that everything goes well
Its been almost 3 months no answer for collection passport. I am so worried and tensed.

asingh42
United Kingdom

Post by asingh42 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Nsns wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:58 pm
I am under so stress as before was posted by my cousin on mt behalf. Actually its my case. Please pray for me that everything goes well
Its been almost 3 months no answer for collection passport. I am so worried and tensed.
Let’s say for argument case that you’re granted the visa and arrive in UK. Your husband can inform the HO if he hasn't done already and your visa will be curtailed and as such you will be asked to leave the UK. Wouldn't it be in your interest to sort things with your husband and verify if HO has already been informed?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:18 pm

The priority while you are waiting to collect your passport should be in finding out why your husband is no longer communicating with you. Even if he hasn't notified the Home Office that he no longer wants to sponsor you but your visa is issued, there would be little point in travelling to the UK if your relationship has broken down. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by wahi66 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:17 pm

Nsns wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:58 pm

you should make your relationship straight with your husband before any plan to UK. even if you come in UK, he can always ask HO to cancel the sponsorship until you receive ILR.

no point to take stress and be tensed about VISA/passport if your relationship is broke down.

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by wahi66 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:17 pm

sorry its harsh but thats how the system works

Nsns
inactive
Pakistan

Post by Nsns » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Thanks All its all sorted between us. Kindly delete thi my post. Girls mostly get scared on small things.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:02 pm

Nsns wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:39 pm
Thanks All its all sorted between us. Kindly delete thi my post. Girls mostly get scared on small things.
Posts/topics are not deleted.

announcements/posts-will-not-be-deleted-t199657.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.