ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr refused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nomi2019
Newly Registered
England

Ilr refused

Post by Nomi2019 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:48 pm

Dear members I received refusal of my ilr application my brief history is
Came in Uk in 2008 on student visa then I applied different visas on time no 3c or 3d broken I was on on tier 1 general visa upto august2016 but lot of refusal were under 322(5) I varied my ilr application on tier 1 on flr fp which was granted in appeal after 1 year on flr fp I decided to take chance of ilr because I been in Uk more than 11 years as early said all applications and appeal was on time so no continuity broken but today ukvi refused my set LR application under general ground of refusal and 322(5) with no right of appeal but they maintained my current LTR which will be expire end of next year because they told me that I made deception in earning with hmrc and ukvi in 2013 and earning difference is nearly £20000
Now my question what options I have to proceed it or I should stay on current flr fp visa
Thanks in advance

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Ilr refused

Post by wahi66 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:01 am

Nomi2019 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:48 pm
Dear members I received refusal of my ilr application my brief history is
Came in Uk in 2008 on student visa then I applied different visas on time no 3c or 3d broken I was on on tier 1 general visa upto august2016 but lot of refusal were under 322(5) I varied my ilr application on tier 1 on flr fp which was granted in appeal after 1 year on flr fp I decided to take chance of ilr because I been in Uk more than 11 years as early said all applications and appeal was on time so no continuity broken but today ukvi refused my set LR application under general ground of refusal and 322(5) with no right of appeal but they maintained my current LTR which will be expire end of next year because they told me that I made deception in earning with hmrc and ukvi in 2013 and earning difference is nearly £20000
Now my question what options I have to proceed it or I should stay on current flr fp visa
Thanks in advance
so are they correct in their refusal that you made deception??

wahi66
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by wahi66 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:04 am

if it is true then there is nothing much you can do except to stay on FLR(FP).

and this deception would also bring problems in future citizenship application as well.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:53 pm

You cannot get ILR with deception in immigration history until at least 2026
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice