ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application after completion of tier 2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiranbhullar
Newly Registered
India

ILR application after completion of tier 2

Post by kiranbhullar » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:55 pm

Hi all , I need your advice on following questions

1) I was granted tier 2 visa on 07/07/2014 and expiring on 10/08/2019 . Can I apply for ILR 28 before completion of 5 year example in June ?

2) My husband been granted tier 2 dependent visa same dates as me do we need 5 years cohabitation proof ?

3) Due to salary demand for ILR , I am working in London and my slips from last 2 months coming in London address but my husband works in Birmingham . I fk work every other week 3 days in Birmingham under same job . Can this cause a problem for cohabitation proof ?

4 ) we do have mortgage on joint name and I do pay bills of that house ? Do I need to clarify from my employer on letter that I do work in Birmingham some days to support cohabitation proof ?

kiranbhullar
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR application after completion of tier 2

Post by kiranbhullar » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:57 pm

:(
kiranbhullar wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:55 pm

1) I was granted tier 2 visa on 07/07/2014 and expiring on 10/08/2019 . Can I apply for ILR 28 before completion of 5 year example in June ?

2) My husband been granted tier 2 dependent visa same dates as me do we need 5 years cohabitation proof ?

3) Due to salary demand for ILR , I am working in London and my slips from last 2 months coming in London address but my husband works in Birmingham . I fk work every other week 3 days in Birmingham under same job . Can this cause a problem for cohabitation proof ?

4 ) we do have mortgage on joint name and I do pay bills of that house ? Do I need to clarify from my employer on letter that I do work in Birmingham some days to support cohabitation proof ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:06 pm

kiranbhullar wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:57 pm
:(
kiranbhullar wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:55 pm

We are all unpaid volunteers on the forum. There is no need to 'bump' your topic after only 2 minutes of posting the original question!!!

1. Yes.

2. Yes, likely last 2 years will be sufficient though.

3. Possibly as HO might question subsisting relationship.

4. No. In your employer letter for salary etc and absence, they can add a piece about working at both locations. Hope you are not contracting though and HO is aware the sponsor has the two offices??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kiranbhullar
Newly Registered
India

Post by kiranbhullar » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:44 am

Thank you CR001