ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

wage slip bank statement help

Post by alihussain » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:04 pm

hi everyone,
i am currently 4 months in the process of my application, I have collected my wage slips and statements and the payments match
however 2 of the payments have gone in as a GIRO payment and 2 have gone in as a STANDING ORDER, also the name of my employer that appears on my bank statement is different from that on my wage slip. I showed my solicitor and she said this maybe a problem and i may have to disregard the last 4 months and start again.
Has anyone had a similar problem or experience with this?
thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: wage slip bank statement help

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:18 pm

I think no one must have ever heard that employer name is different on bank statement from payslips.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:35 pm

How different are the names? Are the names in anyway linked together?
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alihussain » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:17 pm

the wage slips have the company name on only.
2 of the payments to my account have my boss' name only and is paid as a 'GIRO'
and the other 2 payments have his name and the company name and is paid as a 'standing order'

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 pm

If he has paid you from personal account, which I assume he has and not the company account, it will confuse the ECO at the very least and will probably not satisfy the salary proof requirements.

You mention you have been advised to wait and then apply, will there be any repeat of similar errors from the same employer? Reason I ask is the way your employer processed your salary seems quiet unprofessional and you dont want to wait for same thing to happen again.

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alihussain » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:09 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 pm
If he has paid you from personal account, which I assume he has and not the company account, it will confuse the ECO at the very least and will probably not satisfy the salary proof requirements.

You mention you have been advised to wait and then apply, will there be any repeat of similar errors from the same employer? Reason I ask is the way your employer processed your salary seems quiet unprofessional and you dont want to wait for same thing to happen again.
my solicitor made a similar point, i asked my employer about witch account the payments were coming from and he confirmed that it is from the business account.
he seems to think the error has been made by his bank or his accountant, he has said he is willing to help however way he can and passed on his and his accountants details for my solicitor to contact.
my solicitor suggested maybe my employer could provide proof that he is paying me from the company account(although i am not sure how he would show this)
thank you for the response sir

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:55 am

Very hard to add to this. But if you are being professionally represented then best to follow their advise.

Were the amounts shown on payslip same as those deposited into your salary bank account?

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alihussain » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:08 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:55 am
Very hard to add to this. But if you are being professionally represented then best to follow their advise.

Were the amounts shown on payslip same as those deposited into your salary bank account?
yes the amounts deposited match both payslip and bank statement, just the name of the payer and the type of payment are different
this has all come to my knowledge recently(i should have been more responsible)
so i am waiting to see how my solicitors talks go with my employer and his accountant
she seems to think if some sort of proof can be shown that wages are coming from the company account it could be sufficient
the last thing i want is for the case to go on appeal as there seems to be a lot cases that drag on for a long time, even though it would be a shame to disregard 4 months and start again i would much rather get it done correctly first time
thank you again for taking the time to respond

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:22 am

The fact that you have the same amount deposited as payslip is good. Main issues are the payment method and payee.

A letter from the employer and the company's accountant detailing the payments and their methods may help. They will need to provide proof it was deposited from the company's bank account for its employee (you) for the purpose of salary. This can be in form of company bank statements.

If all this can be explained and proof provided for, then you may meet the financial requirement InshaAllah but there is still risk of refusal initially.

If you can wait maybe once you have 6 solid payslips and 6 months bank statements which all match, then you apply.

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alihussain » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:43 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:22 am
The fact that you have the same amount deposited as payslip is good. Main issues are the payment method and payee.

A letter from the employer and the company's accountant detailing the payments and their methods may help. They will need to provide proof it was deposited from the company's bank account for its employee (you) for the purpose of salary. This can be in form of company bank statements.

If all this can be explained and proof provided for, then you may meet the financial requirement InshaAllah but there is still risk of refusal initially.

If you can wait maybe once you have 6 solid payslips and 6 months bank statements which all match, then you apply.
I think you maybe right sir,
thank you again for taking the time to respond it is stressful business sorting out an application.
message boards like this and users like yourself help ease peoples mind
nice to see people willing to help each other

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alihussain » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:53 am

update
so basically the reason why the payslip name is different from the name appearing on my bank statement is that my boss was working as a sole trader then formed a ltd company and has not updated his bank account to reflect that change, I asked him if he would update his account as i need the name on my wage slips to match my bank statement and he confirmed he would after speaking with his accountant.
he is happy to provide company bank statements to me so i can show that i am being payed from the business account, but i'm not sure if i want to pursue this option or just to start again for a fresh set of 6 payslips and bank statements

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:03 am

Probably better to get 6 solid payslips and bank statements and then submit application, as advised before. Make sure he doesn't mess it up again.

Woodyd
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Woodyd » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:19 pm

I have the same problem, where the company name on my payslips is different from entries in my bank statements. Over 6 months, the first half are the same, then the next half are not matching. It's the same employer, and they said they were trying a new payroll system. Am I doomed?

Woodyd
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Woodyd » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:18 pm

Update: I found out that one company is the parent company, and the other is a subsidiary, at the same business address. What's the best way to satisfy HO that my payslips are from the same job/employer?

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Payslips

Post by alihussain » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:20 pm

Hi all
I have 10month payslips and statements should I include them all in my application or just the 6 most recent will i penalised for showing extra?
Thanks for the help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Payslips

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:37 pm

alihussain wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:20 pm
Hi all
I have 10month payslips and statements should I include them all in my application or just the 6 most recent will i penalised for showing extra?
Thanks for the help
1. Please do not start a new topic with each question on the same application. Stick to one thread!!!

2.if you have been with the same employer, you only need 6 months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:42 pm

alihussain wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:20 pm
Hi all
Thanks for the help
If you are applying under category A then just 6 months of payslips and bank statements along with employer letter would be required. Preferably don't send any extra/unnecessary document to keep the case straight and also while enclosing the payslips & bank statements make sure that they aren't short by even 1 day than 6 month and also align well the date of payslips and bank statements.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alihussain » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:56 pm

thank you so much for the response
sorry for posting another topic within the thread

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

chat log

Post by alihussain » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:18 am

hi everyone
sorry to keep asking questions
should i include my whole whattsapp chat log?
its over 1000 pages that seems excessive

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: chat log

Post by TODMATT » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:54 am

3-4 screenshot each month is fine by using Microsoft Word or Powerpoint etc to edit and fit 4 screenshots into 1 page. 12 months equal 12 pages of the screenshot and this will save the time to screenshot thousands of pages.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:11 am

alihussain wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:18 am
hi everyone
Topics merged!!!

Please keep all your questions in ONE thread!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alihussain » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:25 am

Thank you I will do that

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alihussain » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:26 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:11 am
alihussain wrote:
hi everyone
Topics merged!!!

Sorry I thought I started a new topic I dont know why they keep merging

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:30 am

alihussain wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:26 am
CR001 wrote:
alihussain wrote:
hi everyone
Topics merged!!!

I am merging them, per the forum rules. Please read the forum rules on Multiple Posts/topics, which you should have when you joined the forum in October last year!!!

Multiple Topics (click to read rules)!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

alihussain
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alihussain » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:47 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:30 am
alihussain wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:26 am
CR001 wrote:
alihussain wrote:
hi everyone
Topics merged!!!

I am merging them, per the forum rules. Please read the forum rules on Multiple Posts/topics, which you should have when you joined the forum in October last year!!!

Multiple Topics (click to read rules)!!
Oh sorry I thought you meant to start a new topic for each question
Any question I will keep in this thread