ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:08 pm

Well my wife got also a phone call,and they said to cocme and collect ur letter.

VAC site is still showing Aplication forwarded to OC.

They intervieuwed my wife one time before on the previous application and refused the visa.See what they want know.
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

ub0314
Newly Registered

Post by ub0314 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:44 pm

Salaam DulheRaja and Everyone,

Good to hear that you have got phone call aswell.please let us know tomorrow asap when you get the outcome of the application.Hope you will succeed this time. Can you tell us when and where did you apply and why your application had been refused 1st time.

Best wishes for all brothers and sisters who are suffering with this waiting game.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:07 pm

ub0314 wrote:Salaam DulheRaja and Everyone,

Good to hear that you have got phone call aswell.please let us know tomorrow asap when you get the outcome of the application.Hope you will succeed this time. Can you tell us when and where did you apply and why your application had been refused 1st time.

Best wishes for all brothers and sisters who are suffering with this waiting game.
First time i didnt submitted phone records/postcards,and fewer evidence ,They asked silly questions to my wife about where i live what kind place it is and if she can tell any thing about my town,in wich city i am born(Amsterdam).My wife knew only netherlands.

They were doubting that my marriage is subconti...something like that i can get that word.

They just refused last time on a shit reason!

ub0314
Newly Registered

Post by ub0314 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:31 pm

Salaam and thanks DulheRaja for telling the reasons for your refusal.

good luck for this time. hope he or she will not let you down tomorrow. let us know tomorrow anyway.

hum786

Post by hum786 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:05 pm

Hey Dulheraja,

In your previous posts you said you applied on a EU Family visa for your wife what does that mean.

plz advise if you dont mind.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:59 pm

hum786 wrote:Hey Dulheraja,

In your previous posts you said you applied on a EU Family visa for your wife what does that mean.

plz advise if you dont mind.
Because i am a National of a EU member state,The netherlands.For us it is a bit different.We dont have to pay the fees and the family member gets a 6 months visa granted and thereafter 5 yrs when she or he arrives.

hum786

Post by hum786 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:19 pm

Dulheraja,

Don't worry inshallah things shud work out better this time. Keep reciting YA BABA FAREED SHAKAR GANJ MADAD. Inshallah they will come to asisst you. You know that darbar in pakpattan sharif.

Advise me of your outcome.

t44bby

Post by t44bby » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:38 pm

DATS GOOD NEWS DULHE RAJA...INSHALLAH YOU WILL HAVE POSITIVE OUTCOME.LET US KNW

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:15 pm

Hi HUM786 and t44bby,

I Am worried,dont know what will happen,after 9 weeks (UN ko intervieuw
ki yaad ayee hai kya !!!!) they remember they have to call some one for an interview!!

ub0314
Newly Registered

Post by ub0314 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:36 pm

Salaam DulheRaja,

REMEMBER ALLAH AND ASK FOR HIS HELP. INSHA ALLAH HE SURELY HELP YOU AND ALL OTHERS WHO ARE IN DIFFICULT TIME. FORGET BABA FAREED SHAKAR GANJ OR HIS MADAD. YOU CAN DUA TO ALLAH THROUGH HIS WASEELA BECAUSE THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT HE WAS PIOUS AND MUTTAKEE PERSON.

MAY ALLAH GRANT ALL OF US HIS HELP. KEEP RECITING 3RD KALIMA AND PERFORM NAMAAZ REGULARLY. BECAUSE AS A MUSLIM NAMAAZ IS INCLUDED IN OUR DAILY LIFE DUTIES.

ANYWAY WISH ALL OF YOU ALL THE BEST.

ashiqka
Newly Registered

Welcome

Post by ashiqka » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:50 pm

Salaam To everyone

I have been reading this board for a few days now. Everyone is very informative. I finally thought i should register.

My wife's settlement visa was submitted on 23rd april 2008, so inshallah my reply should come through soon.

good luck to Ms akhter and DulheRaja. i pray that 2moro is a good day for both of you.

Regards

Ashiqka

t44bby

Post by t44bby » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:47 am

SALAAAM EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!MY HUBI WENT DOWN AND HIS PASSPORT HAD ARRIVED...AND GUESS WAT HE GOT HIS VISA.IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPI!!!!!!!THY DINT EVEN RING US.HE JUS WENT DOWN..HE GOT IT .....YIPEE..LET ME KNOW OV YOUR OUTCOMES..

ub0314
Newly Registered

Post by ub0314 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:54 am

t44bby wrote:SALAAAM EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!MY HUBI WENT DOWN AND HIS PASSPORT HAD ARRIVED...AND GUESS WAT HE GOT HIS VISA.IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPI!!!!!!!THY DINT EVEN RING US.HE JUS WENT DOWN..HE GOT IT .....YIPEE..LET ME KNOW OV YOUR OUTCOMES..

salaam t44by,

congratulations on getting your husband's visa. thanks to ALLAH . perform 2 rakat namaz shukr please. what is your status on the web when u track it. may ALLAH keep both of you happy forever as a happy couple. ameen
Last edited by ub0314 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shawty
Newly Registered

Waiting.........

Post by Shawty » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:27 am

Hi everyone,

Firstly i'd like to say congrats to everyone who has got their visa accepted.
I've been reading this forum for a few days, seems like everyone is in the same boat. My hubby submitted his application on the 18th April. For the first few weeks he used to call everyday and was told to call back. Then he stopped calling. We thought we wait atleast 60 days (normal days). Well after a long wait he has gone to Islamabad today to see whats happening with his application. Inshallah we will get good news...Im just a bit on the edge because a lot of people are being rejected.

Good luck to everyone who have submitted their visa application.

TC x

Shawty
Newly Registered

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post by Shawty » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:38 am

Just phoned my hubby, he got his visa....yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Im so happy, alhumdulillah. YAYYYYYY he didnt even have an interview , just collected his passport n paperwork.

TC x

ms_akhtar

Post by ms_akhtar » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:45 am

SALAAM evryone.....

firstly CONGRATS TO TABBY..!!!!

Iv also got some good news to share with you all....... :) :)

Refering back to the phone call yes2day my husband went to Mirpur to day and hes got his visa..!!!!!!!!! :P

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy...!!! :)

definately worth the wait.....

but................
the passport has been stamped since the 6th June...!!

We submitted our cse on the 15th APril at Mirpur....
my hubby had a fone call yes2day saying ome to Mirpur n collect ur passport. He went today and he's got the visa...!!!!!

I WILL INSHALLAH MAKE DUA FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING...!!!

cgame

Post by cgame » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:48 am

Salam

firstly gratz to Shawty -- Go shawty lol

secondly my misses applied for her visa recently and shes a bit of a numpty...i asked her for da reference number to check the status of the visa.........but it says the number is invalid.......im assuming that the number is the gry-pk?

thnks :D

t44bby

Post by t44bby » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:54 am

hi all...good luk to you all!!!!!!!!!HUM 786 INSHALLAH YOU WILL B HEARING VERY SOON SEND YOUR HUBI DWN COZ MY HUBBYS PASSPORTS WAS DNE SINCE THE 6TH ASWELL..AND THY DINT EVEN CALL HIM HE JUS WENT DOWN..AND DEN WAS GIVEN HIS PASSPORT WITH IT STAMOED...SO HAPI ALLAH KA SHUKAR HEH....HW TO CHECK THE STATUS ON GERRYS IS IF YOU SUBMITTED IT IN ISLAMBAD, THEN YOU SHUD PUT ISL/150408/AND THEN THE OTHER NUMBER.....CONGRATLATIONS MS AKHTAR...

hum786

Post by hum786 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Hi Girlies,

Congrats to ms akhter & tabby pleased to hear good news. My hubby called this morning still the same status what shud we do now. I'm getting worried now he submitted from lahore perhaps its gonna cum nxt week. Tabby what does your status say on the webpage.

Please advise ASAP.

:D

ashiqka
Newly Registered

Post by ashiqka » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:00 pm

Salam

Congrats to everyone who has recieved a news they wanted. My wife submitted on the 23rd april so hers could be round the corner. INSHALLAH

:D

hum786

Post by hum786 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:24 pm

ub0314

The only reason why i advised dulheraja to recite YA BABA FAREED SHAKAR GANJ MADAD was because Allah has made us a waseela for us to recite the above to make things easy, and they do come to help because they are ALIVE, but just not on earth!!!!!!

Therefore you should not say FORGET THERE MADAD that is being irrespective towards the holy bazurg. Everyone reads namaz and quran thats why i didnt wanted to say to dulheraja to read namaz as its obvious.

We all know that namaz is essential. No wonder why the darbars are packed with ppl all the time because there is something special about these Bazurgs!!!!

We all respect them.

hum786

Post by hum786 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi Ashiqa,

Where did your wife submit her case from. Plz advise because my hubby submitted his from Lahore i beleive nobody from that area has heard yet!!!!!!!!!! If yes plz advise.

Best wishes.

t44bby

Post by t44bby » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:35 pm

HY HUNI YOU NEED HIM TO GO DOWN,,COZ HONESTLY THY DIDNT EVEN RING MY HUBI AND HE JUS WENT AND HIS PASSPORT HAS BEEN ERE SINCE A WEEK AGO.SEND HIM DWN TO GERRYS IN LAHORE OR ISLAMBAD..WHEREVER HE SUBMITTED EM.

t44bby

Post by t44bby » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:39 pm

DIS IS WHAT IT SAYS NW ON THE GERRYS SITE Application collected 19 Jun 2008.SO ITS BEEN UPDATED.YOU NEED TO TELL HIM TO GO DWN.GOOD LUK TO YOU ALL.

hum786

Post by hum786 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:43 pm

tabby,

The passport was ere a week ago and your hubby's been calling them why didnt they say by checking their filing system that the passports arrived thats strange isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes by the way when is he coming. WHat sort of communictaion evidence did you put along with the application. Did you put phonecards because i'm worried if they just pik a little mistake and make me upset.