ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bahrainkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Bahrainkhan » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:45 am

Hang on. What is the visa processing time for non-priority service for Dubai applications?
[/quote]

SAME IS THE CASE WITH ME ALSO. HAVE APPLIED FOR UK SPOUSE VISA(HUSBAND) AT VFS DUBAI ON 13TH MARCH 2019 AS NON-PRIORITY. IF ANYONE CAN LET US KNOW ABOUT PROCESSING TIME ????

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:50 am

Bahrainkhan wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:45 am
Hang on. What is the visa processing time for non-priority service for Dubai applications?
SAME IS THE CASE WITH ME ALSO. HAVE APPLIED FOR UK SPOUSE VISA(HUSBAND) AT VFS DUBAI ON 13TH MARCH 2019 AS NON-PRIORITY. IF ANYONE CAN LET US KNOW ABOUT PROCESSING TIME ????
[/quote]
It can take up to 60 days, often longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RajaG35120
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by RajaG35120 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:59 am

Rockinglove wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:59 am
Abbas16 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:48 am
No I haven't contact thim I just receive email from vfs
Ah right so they send u mail , I thought they ring or text for collection
Have you had a response yet?

Fancy
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Fancy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:42 am

Any update?
goodw394 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:16 pm
Type of visa applied for: Spouse settlement
Priority/Non-Priority: Priority, VFS Chennai
Online Application Submitted: 23/01/2019
Bio-metrics taken: 30/01/2019
Documents sent to Sheffield: 30/01/2019
Documents received at Sheffield: 31/01/2019
Documents returned: 13/02/2019
Email stating "Your Application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer": 13/02/2019
Employer contacted by UKVI: No
Sponsor contacted by UKVI: No
Case not straightforward email: No
Decision made email from UKVI: Not Yet
VFS Text for passport collection: Not Yet
Passport Collected:

As it was a priority application we were told we would receive result in 30 working days which was on 13.03.2019
I contacted UKVI thrice and the advisers confirmed every time that the decision was made on 06.03.019
Last call we made was on 15th march and were asked to wait for 10 working days to get a confirmation. On hearing nothing till now I contacted them again today quoting the reference no. of last call only to get a response saying they can not do anything about it and the only option we have is to wait.

I am just getting a bit tensed, worried and confused about the whole situation. We don't really know who to contact and get an update on passport delivery and visa decision.

I have also tried contacting VFS via email but no response from them at all too .. :x :? :(

Fancy
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Fancy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:53 am

Conutry applying from - Nigeria
Visa tpye--Settlement visa (PRIORITY)
Online application submitted - - 15 January 2019
Biometrics - 24 Jan 2019
Email from UKVI-application Currently been prepared for consideration by ECO--15 Feb
Spouse received supporting documents back - - 26 Feb.
Since then haven't heard from them. Waited till 30 working days was due 8 March, then on 18th I wrote them ad they replied
"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

The status of your visa application is Decided.
This means that we have made a decision on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone. However the visa application centre will be in contact with you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport...
Fast forward to 25th I mailed them again asking for update and today I got this response =
"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International enquiry service.

In regards to your query about the status of your application, your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all settlement applications within 60 working days of the application date. Your patience will be highly appreciated.

If it's been more than 60 working days and you have not received the decision than respond with the following information in order to escalate your case:"
Am pretty confused, should I message them back as I paid for priority service or should I wait till 60 working days which would be on 9th April. Anyone can help pls. Thank you
N%B =Today is 45 working days with priority and I didn't get any message stating my application is not straight forward that's why am suprised tho

RajaG35120
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by RajaG35120 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:09 pm

Fancy wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:53 am
Conutry applying from - Nigeria
Visa tpye--Settlement visa (PRIORITY)
Online application submitted - - 15 January 2019
Biometrics - 24 Jan 2019
Email from UKVI-application Currently been prepared for consideration by ECO--15 Feb
Spouse received supporting documents back - - 26 Feb.
Since then haven't heard from them. Waited till 30 working days was due 8 March, then on 18th I wrote them ad they replied
"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

The status of your visa application is Decided.
This means that we have made a decision on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone. However the visa application centre will be in contact with you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport...
Fast forward to 25th I mailed them again asking for update and today I got this response =
"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International enquiry service.

In regards to your query about the status of your application, your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.

Please note that UKVI aims to complete all settlement applications within 60 working days of the application date. Your patience will be highly appreciated.

If it's been more than 60 working days and you have not received the decision than respond with the following information in order to escalate your case:"
Am pretty confused, should I message them back as I paid for priority service or should I wait till 60 working days which would be on 9th April. Anyone can help pls. Thank you
N%B =Today is 45 working days with priority and I didn't get any message stating my application is not straight forward that's why am suprised tho
Rather pay for non-priority if a person has to wait 60 working days

And 60 working days will not be 09 April 2019 for you. 60 working days starts from the date of biometrics.

Rockinglove
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rockinglove » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:56 pm

application: 18-01-2019
Bio metrics: 23-01-2019
Type of application: Non priority (Lahore)
Documents submit to Sheffield 30-01-2019
Date documents received at Sheffield : 1/02/2019
Date documents received back from Sheffield: 8/03/2019
Email:20-02-2019 I received an email your application has been received by the decision makers and is now in process
Contact with Ukvi 20-03-2019 :
With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
Contact with ukvi 27-03-2019
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.

If it has been over 15 working days for non- settlement applications or 60 working days for settlement applications, please provide the following details:
Employer contacted: N/A
Sponsor contacted: N/A
Email received for passport collection: N/A
Passport collected: N/A
Visa outcome:
Still waiting ~47working days past~ sick with worry ... :cry:

RajaG35120
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by RajaG35120 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:42 pm

Rockinglove wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:56 pm
application: 18-01-2019
Email:20-02-2019 I received an email your application has been received by the decision makers and is now in process
Contact with ukvi 27-03-2019
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

If it has been over 15 working days for non- settlement applications or 60 working days for settlement applications, please provide the following details:
Visa outcome:
Still waiting ~47working days past~ sick with worry ... :cry:
What did they say after the bolded?

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:50 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:08 pm
Miyash wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:31 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:06 pm
Hi everyone. Don't know if u remember my case how I waited a year for decision and got refused well we appealed and allahamdulillah the decision has been over turned just over a month so happy. I also contacted general director which I think helped. So pleased now. We just paid his fees. And now we need to wait for them to ask for his passport
wow mashAllah.congrats so yours hardships will finish soon now.happy for u.plz pray for us.we are waiting since 14 months ...

Yes allahamdulillah after a very long wait. And in sha Allah u get urs very soon too
After 14 months i received a call from embassy for biometric again .i dnt know why they are asking for biometric again .do anyone have any idea about this ??

RajaG35120
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by RajaG35120 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:13 pm

Oh My God, is it true that home office dont email anyone with response to Visa Outcome on Fridays as you cant go to collect passport the next day as it is the weekend.

Is this correct?

RajaG35120
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by RajaG35120 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:48 am

RajaG35120 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:13 pm
Oh My God, is it true that home office dont email anyone with response to Visa Outcome on Fridays as you cant go to collect passport the next day as it is the weekend.

Is this correct?
Answer me please

shaharsh
United Kingdom

Post by shaharsh » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:16 pm

plz help me to find out how long can it take for not straigt forward cases cos few people waiting for one year thats horrible. but i hope not alll cases take that long, i recevied e mail of not straight forward case today. i applied from india non priority , plz do share information about not straight forward cases , thankz in advance.

Morey
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Morey » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:29 pm

shaharsh wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:16 pm
plz help me to find out how long can it take for not straigt forward cases cos few people waiting for one year thats horrible. but i hope not alll cases take that long, i recevied e mail of not straight forward case today. i applied from india non priority , plz do share information about not straight forward cases , thankz in advance.
Hay I received not straightforward case, I've been waiting almost 8 month now since we applied. Have called them and emailed them many times, I've also contacted MP still nothing.. I wish you luck but be patient

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:27 pm

Miyash wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:05 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:04 pm
Jav9289 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:29 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:12 pm

They will call u back. Its normally q phone interview.
No call back since....

Don't worry even if they soton call bak. It wont effect ur case. I heard from alot of people that they got call and they missed it and then they got decision.
Dear Khayrulewara !can u plz tell me how your husband renewed his passport when it got expired and was with embassy.as passport office required orignal passport for renewal .
They will let u know themself. If they r giving him a Visa they will ask for u to renew passport and give bak in. But if they r not giving Visa they wont ask for new passport and just give u ir paperwork bak with refusal.

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:29 pm

Miyash wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:50 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:
Miyash wrote:
Khayrulewara wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:06 pm
Hi everyone. Don't know if u remember my case how I waited a year for decision and got refused well we appealed and allahamdulillah the decision has been over turned just over a month so happy. I also contacted general director which I think helped. So pleased now. We just paid his fees. And now we need to wait for them to ask for his passport
wow mashAllah.congrats so yours hardships will finish soon now.happy for u.plz pray for us.we are waiting since 14 months ...

Yes allahamdulillah after a very long wait. And in sha Allah u get urs very soon too
After 14 months i received a call from embassy for biometric again .i dnt know why they are asking for biometric again .do anyone have any idea about this ??

They asked my husband to do his bio again too. They normally do that coz they will give Visa but not too sure. As mine they refused anyway. And coz it has been so long they liked to renew. Hopefully it will b gd news for u.

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:58 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:27 pm
Miyash wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:05 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:04 pm
Jav9289 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:29 pm

No call back since....

Don't worry even if they soton call bak. It wont effect ur case. I heard from alot of people that they got call and they missed it and then they got decision.
Dear Khayrulewara !can u plz tell me how your husband renewed his passport when it got expired and was with embassy.as passport office required orignal passport for renewal .
They will let u know themself. If they r giving him a Visa they will ask for u to renew passport and give bak in. But if they r not giving Visa they wont ask for new passport and just give u ir paperwork bak with refusal.
Thankyou so much for your reply.inshAllah i am sure Allah will help us.do they gave back your husband's expired pasport for its renewal?

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:01 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:29 pm
Miyash wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:50 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:
Miyash wrote:

They asked my husband to do his bio again too. They normally do that coz they will give Visa but not too sure. As mine they refused anyway. And coz it has been so long they liked to renew. Hopefully it will b gd news for u.
Yeah but as my passport is expired so manager of embassy told me for renewal of passport first and they will call me again when passort will be back from isb .hope all will be ok soon.

thangammaniz
Newly Registered
India

Post by thangammaniz » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:47 pm

Country Applying from: VFS Dubai - UAE

Type of visa applied for: Spouse Settlement Visa (Husband)

Visa Priority or Non Priority: Non Priority

Office Location Processing Visa: VFS through British Embassy - Dubai

Date Application Submitted Online: 24 February 2019

Date Biometrics Taken: 28 February 2019

Date of Documents received at UKVI: 28 February 2019

Documents are Scanned and Sent to UKVI at the centre on the Day of Appointment & They returned back the Original Documents Except Passport

Received an SMS on the Biometrics day that the Documents has been Forwarded to UKVI

Sent an Paid Email to UKVI regarding the Visa Status on 24 March 2019

Got an reply from UKVI for the paid Email Enquiry : That our Application is currently being considered and Awaiting a Decision

Waiting for Further Updates from UKVI

So Far 24 Working days - Waiting

shaharsh
United Kingdom

Post by shaharsh » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:28 pm

hi, what is the paid e mail and what do we have to mention aprart from GWF number, plz provide me e mail and whats the payment process for e mail. thankz

praish
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by praish » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:01 pm

Hello all,

I have applied for spouse settlement visa for my wife

sponsor: British national
application type: non priority
Biometrics: 01/03/2019
documents sent to sheffield: 08/03/2019
document returned back: 18/03/2019

I haven't received an email stating your application is being considered by ECO. Anyone can let me know how long does it usually take to get the email?

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:36 am

Hi

I would suggest you to refer to the timelines shared by other members of this forum.
However in my case, received this acknowledgment after 29 calender days from date of application.

Thanks.

Rockinglove
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rockinglove » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:37 pm

Date of online application: 18-01-2019
Contact with Ukvi Again 5/04/2019: I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision, however we are unable to escalate your case at this moment to the relevant as it has not been over the 60 WORKING days yet.
Your patience is highly appreciated.
Visa outcome:
Still waiting 53 working days past :cry:

Remm
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Remm » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:03 pm

Type of visa applied for: Spouse settlement (Husband)
Priority/Non-Priority: Non Priority, VFS Pune
Online Application Submitted: 29/01/2019
Bio-metrics taken: 31/01/2019
Documents sent to Sheffield: 11/02/2019
Documents received at Sheffield: 12/022019
Documents returned: -
Email stating "Your Application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer": 19/02/2019
Passport Collected:

Have still not received my documents back and it’s been 46WD
Has anyone else had this issue?

Rockinglove
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rockinglove » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:37 pm

Remm wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:03 pm
Email stating "Your Application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer": 19/02/2019
Passport Collected:

Don’t worry sometimes u get documents early or sometimes even u get after the visa issue . It just normal .

Remm
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Remm » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:49 pm

Rockinglove wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:37 pm
Remm wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:03 pm
Passport Collected:

Don’t worry sometimes u get documents early or sometimes even u get after the visa issue . It just normal .

Thank you for replying. Ok I was getting really worried as I’ve seen most applicants receiving there documents back before