ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Photo

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

billalahmed
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa - Photo

Post by billalahmed » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:20 am

Hi, I will be looking to submit my supporting documents for my wifes spouse visa application. I was wondering for the photos I attach to the application of the applicant, do they need certifying or need a signature on the back or anything?

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa - Photo

Post by ariamus » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:36 am

Not that I recall.

They didn’t even keep either of the 2 photos as they were returned to us with all the documents!

Best to write the GWF number on the back in case they get mislaid and can be tracked to the right applicant.

We actually also wrote the GWF reference in pencil on every piece of paper, just in case.

inwarddoor1
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa - Photo

Post by inwarddoor1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:54 am

If your talking about the passport photos, they won't use it as your wife will have her passport photo taken when her biometrics are done. If the photos are of you guys together then I'd put the back of them the date taken and the place.