ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krssubbu

Visitor Visa

Post by krssubbu » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:33 pm

Hello

filling up a visitor visa for my mother and have the following questions:

a. My father is sponsoring for my mothers tickets and I will take care of my expenses when she is in the UK, now what do i fill in for the following questions:

Do you have another income or any savings
What is the total amount of money you spend each month
Will anyone be paying towards the cost of your visit

b. What proof is needed from my father for sponsoring for my mother?

c. my father and mother do not have a marriage certificate since they have been married long time ago, do i need to provide proof?

d. my father has his passport, utility bill and others are in the old address still while he has updated his bank account alone to the new address - is this an issue?

e. is medical insurance a must for my mother?

f. last time, my mother had been to the GP (Which she didnt pay for) however the GP gave her medical prescription which she paid and got it - do I have to declare this?

Thanks,

krssubbu

Re: Visitor Visa

Post by krssubbu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:33 pm

any thoughts please?

krssubbu

Re: Visitor Visa

Post by krssubbu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:05 pm

any help please? bit urgent