ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mo_haq
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR FP refusal

Post by mo_haq » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:57 pm

Hello Guys,

I need some expert advise please.

Me & My wife Applied for FLR FP on 13/09/18

I became eligible for 10 yrs route in Dec 2018,so I varied my application form FLR to SET LR, we could not vary my wife application to FLR M same time due to we could not satisfy financial requirements so we wrote a letter to HO requesting to hold my wife application untill i get my ILR decision. Finally I got my ILR approved on 1/4/19 so same day we varied my wife visa from FLR FP to FLR M applied online uploaded all required documents & got Bio metric appointment on supra service on 12/4/19 but strangely we received a refusal on her FLR FP application on 4/4/19.

My question is how much are the chances we can appeal the decision as we varied her application on 1/4/19 & how can they refuse her application for FLR FP on 4/4/19

Did someone came across this situation & what was the outcome?
Is this something HO made the error not updating thier system, how much are the chances to get refund on her FLR FP application as its varied before the time they took the decision?

PLEASE ADVISE
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR FP refusal

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:03 am

How did you vary the FLR(FP) application by applying online for FLR(M)?? From what you state, all you have done is apply for FLR(M).

You could have left the FLR(FP) application to proceed for your wife.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mo_haq
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mo_haq » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:08 am

Yes we have applied FLR M online & uploaded the covering letter for variation.

But they took decision after 3 days we have varied the application & refund her IHS fee

mo_haq
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mo_haq » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:16 am

Just to add on guys
Varied application from FLR FP to FLR M on 1/4/19
Fees deducted on 2/4/19
Refusal for FLR FP on 4/4/19
IHS fee refund for FLR FP on 5/4/19