ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 list of documents and guidance

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hamza141
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier 2 list of documents and guidance

Post by Hamza141 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:26 pm

Hello Everyone!
I need some help and guidance about tier2 immigration law and eligibility criteria. I will number my question and I will be really greatful, if someone could help me with any of these questions please.
It is for my brother who have recently completed nursing degree from Pakistan and living there and he wishes to come to UK for work.
1- Is Tier 2 the right choice for working as a nurse in UK and can he only work as a nurse on tier 2?
2- Do we need a company to issue a sponsor letter or confirm a job offer before applying. if yes is there any specific salary limit requirement?
2- Does he need to pass any English Language test?
3- what is the visa fee and ihs charges?
4- what visa route would it be and roughly how many years, also the any IHS charges?
5- which type of employers in UK may issue a sponsor letter?
6- List of any documents required?

I shall be very thankful to you if anyone could help me with these questions and I have tried my best to post my question onto the right forum, my apology if I have posted it into a topic where I shouldn't have.
Have a good day everyone :)
Hamza