ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for BRP but need to travel

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Stellacat
Hong Kong

Waiting for BRP but need to travel

Post by Stellacat » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:45 pm

I applied BRP of ILE transfer to NTL two weeks ago. This is my first BRP, before that I only used ILE Visa in the expired passport and current passport leave and enter UK few times. My parents not well recently and I am hoping to go back to see them, but the worrying part is when I leave UK will the boarder system flag that I am applying the BRP and waiting for it? As the HO office website mentions not recommend travel while the application processing. And will it cause trouble if I enter UK use ILE visa in expired passport and current passport as before.

I have two pasports (different nations), the new one is non-visa nation passport but I never use it and there are no stamp on it. Can I use this passport leave and enter UK?

When I applied the BRP I should use the super priority service and get the result in 24 hours. But I only use the standard service. If I cancelled the application and reapply but use super priority service, is that possible I will get the result in 24 hours or it will delay becuase I reapply it ?