ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application - Status Update in Right to Work Service Webpage

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samchem
Newly Registered
India

ILR Application - Status Update in Right to Work Service Webpage

Post by samchem » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:39 am

Dear All
I have been following this excellent website for quite a while. I have an interesting situation.
I am a Tier-2(Gen) visa holder - valid until March 2019. Last week I applied for ILR SET(O) for myself and my dependants (Wife + 1 kid). We applied for the Super Priority Service. Gave the biometrics on Monday (25th February) and received no message, mail or anything till today. Yesterday I spoke with UKVI customer contact number and they escalated my case.
Till yesterday night my profile in the right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/personal-details page showed that i am eligible to work until March 2019 (expiry date of my current BRP Card). Today when I checked the page, it shows
We can't show your record
You will need to prove your right to work by showing an employer your identity document – your EU passport or national identity card, or biometric residence document.
I have read in this forum that for many the profile has been updated to show "indefinite" or "no restriction etc"
what is the meaning of the message i am getting? Any thoughts? anyone faced any such situation? or is it just the webpage is having some error?
I am pretty nervous. Any thoughts would be helpful.
Excellent forum by the way.
S

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Application - Status Update in Right to Work Service Webpage

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:27 pm

You should ask your employer instead to perform a right to work check.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajauk

Post by rajauk » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:05 pm

I have checked with two different biometric cards today. Getting the same message. I think there might be an issue with their website. Check again.

samchem
Newly Registered
India

Post by samchem » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:50 am

Many thanks Zimba and Raja, fingers crossed. Its annoying, the UKVI can't even give an update. Wait and watch for the letter or email

aziznurani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by aziznurani » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:52 pm

samchem wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:50 am
Many thanks Zimba and Raja, fingers crossed. Its annoying, the UKVI can't even give an update. Wait and watch for the letter or email
Hi Samchem,

Just thought I would write to thank you for sharing this post to check status online, it helped me to know that today it has changed my status from tier 2 to ILR even before I wait for a letter or email. Mine took almost 4 months which was delayed from same day PEO service.

I hope it wont delay too much to send docs and BRP.

Good luck for your decision.
A

Junaidrai

Post by Junaidrai » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:48 pm

aziznurani wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:52 pm
samchem wrote:
Hi Samchem,

Just thought I would write to thank you for sharing this post to check status online, it helped me to know that today it has changed my status from tier 2 to ILR even before I wait for a letter or email. Mine took almost 4 months which was delayed from same day PEO service.

A
Hi Aziz,

Congratulations on your success and thanks for updating the thread.

Have you received the confirmation email from HO as well? Can you please share that as well?

Thank you
JR

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:28 pm

aziznurani wrote:
samchem wrote:
Hi Samchem,

A
Hi, Thank you for the thread and congrats :) Now i can also check my status over there I believe as my ILR application is on hold for last few months!

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:23 pm

Hi,

I just checked and it’s showing in my status that:

“There is no limit on how long you can stay in the uk”

Is that mean my ILR has been granted ? ?😁

aziznurani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by aziznurani » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:15 pm

GMO wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:23 pm
Hi,

I just checked and it’s showing in my status that:

“There is no limit on how long you can stay in the uk”

Is that mean my ILR has been granted ? ?😁
Hi GMO

Sorry abt late response I am away on holiday. Yes that means that you have got your ILR. Congrats. By now you should have received your BRP as well.

A

aziznurani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by aziznurani » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:20 pm

Junaidrai wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:48 pm
aziznurani wrote:
samchem wrote:
Hi Samchem,

A
Hi Aziz,

Congratulations on your success and thanks for updating the thread.

Have you received the confirmation email from HO as well? Can you please share that as well?

Thank you
JR
Hi JR

Sorry about delay as I am away on holiday. Yes BRP and docs arrived on 21st March after that change on online status. No email though. BRP came via DX and letter and Docs came via Royal mail on same day which allowed us to book a flight to india and attend wedding of my nephew on 23rd March.

I hope you will get yours soon.
A

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:38 am

Can you please share the link for status check service ?

aziznurani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by aziznurani » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:54 pm

adilzia wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:38 am
Can you please share the link for status check service ?
Hi

This is the link

right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/personal-details

Thanks
A

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:00 am

How is it possible ?
System asks BRP number, if you put your BRP number (tier 1 ) it will show your right of work untill BRP valid date
How is it possible without getting your ILR BRP number you can check right of work which shows no restrictions and for indefinite ?

aziznurani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by aziznurani » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:29 pm

adilzia wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:00 am
How is it possible ?
System asks BRP number, if you put your BRP number (tier 1 ) it will show your right of work untill BRP valid date
How is it possible without getting your ILR BRP number you can check right of work which shows no restrictions and for indefinite ?
Hi
Even I had a same reaction when I was checking it for more than a month with my tier 2 BRP, but guess what? They update your Tier 2 BRP with ILR status soon as decision is made. You will then receive a new ILR BRP with other number.
Good luck
A