ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent extension maintenance funds main applicant on ILR

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Arifey
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

PBS dependent extension maintenance funds main applicant on ILR

Post by Arifey » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:59 pm

Hello,

Looking for some advice on maintenance funds for my wife's Tier 2 PBS dependent extension maintenance funds.

I have been granted ILR from Tier 2 visa, nowfor my wife as per PBS dependent Visa extension guidance maintenance of funds is not required as main applicant recent extension did not required maintenance of funds.

However filling online application form, bank statements for maintenance of funds is required as mandatory document.

Did someone get Tier 2 Visa extended for dependent without submitting maintenance funds.

Thanks
Arif

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS dependent extension maintenance funds main applicant on ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:10 am

You need to show maintenance funds. Your last extension is irrelevant as you now hold ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bhagsred
India

Post by bhagsred » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:55 pm

Hi All,

I was also in a similar situation and applied for dependents extension. I provided employer letter for fund maintenance, as there were no sufficient funds (£1890 for 3 dependents) in my bank account for 90 days from Sept 2018 to Dec 2018. Unfortunately it got rejected and today I got the visa refusal letter only, and they haven’t sent the passports. I am planning to apply my dependents visa under flr(m), their current tier 2 dependent visa expired (expiry date 15 Dec 2018). I don’t think I get any positive from admin review. Can you please help on how to get the passports back quickly and guidance on applying the flr(m) visa.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:02 pm

bhagsred wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:55 pm
Hi All,

I was also in a similar situation and applied for dependents extension. I provided employer letter for fund maintenance, as there were no sufficient funds (£1890 for 3 dependents) in my bank account for 90 days from Sept 2018 to Dec 2018. Unfortunately it got rejected and today I got the visa refusal letter only, and they haven’t sent the passports. I am planning to apply my dependents visa under flr(m), their current tier 2 dependent visa expired (expiry date 15 Dec 2018). I don’t think I get any positive from admin review. Can you please help on how to get the passports back quickly and guidance on applying the flr(m) visa.
1. You should start your own topic please and detail the wording in the refusal letter.

2. If you hold ILR, the HO guidance clearly states your previous tier 2 sponsor cannot certify maintenance, regardless of whether you still work for them or not. The refusal is correct.

3. If their visas have expired, unlikely you wil get the passports back.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bhagsred
India

Post by bhagsred » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:50 pm

Thanks for the response.

I started the same in new topic.

Sorry small query before ending. Can i apply for flr(m) without passport, since home office holding the passports.

Thank,
Bhargav

Arifey
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Arifey » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:04 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:10 am
You need to show maintenance funds. Your last extension is irrelevant as you now hold ILR.
Thanks for your response.