ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need help with some questions.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JackyJames1
Newly Registered

I need help with some questions.

Post by JackyJames1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:33 pm

Hello Sir/Madams,

I am applying for my citizenship , i have done my English test and my life in UK test and i was filling the form online and there is a question about my valid passsport from country (pakistan) but problem is home office kept my passport when i applied for travel document and i do not have my original passport so i said no than they ask me if i can submit details from a copy of passport if i have but my countries passport expired in 2016 when i applied for travel document and when i got my ILR , i did not renew the travel document either as i thought i will wait for next year when i get my nationality to apply for british passport , so when i try to add info from the copy of my pakistani passport it says add future date but the passport expired in 2016 and i do not want to put wrong date in the forum , also when i was adding the travel document details because it is also expired , it was not letting me add the expiry date but it said if applicable so i left it empty .. plz i just want to know if that will cause any issues??

naija99
Member of Standing

Re: I need help with some questions.

Post by naija99 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:12 pm

Hi
I have a friend in the same position as you.
His refugee passport expired two years ago and he did not renew. Did you proceed with your application?
Which identity documents did you submit with your application?