ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal against spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Afrin
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Appeal against spouse visa

Post by Afrin » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:55 am

After I made my appeal i have now recived the mail below. Can u please explain me what does it mean? Are they rejecting my appeal?

I am writing to inform you that I have reviewed the decision made on 17th October
2018 to refuse your application.
The original refusal decision has been withdrawn and a recommendation made to
the relevant decision making team where your original application was decided to
issue the relevant documentation.
It will only be under rare circumstances that this withdrawal will not result in the issue
of the documentation you applied for. Such circumstances would be those that, even
in the event of an allowed appeal, would cause the Secretary of State not to issue
the documentation applied for. It is therefore submitted that there is no good reason
not to permit the withdrawal. Pursuant to Tribunal Procedure Rule 17(2), the
respondent respectfully requests that this appeal be withdrawn.
The Post Decision Team will contact you in due course with further information about
any next steps you need to take.
This letter is being copied to the Tribunal.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Appeal against spouse visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:05 am

You will be contacted, presumably by UKVI, on further steps.

What were the reasons for spouse visa refusal??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

chenmyster
Newly Registered
China

Re: Appeal against spouse visa

Post by chenmyster » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:15 am

Afrin wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:55 am
After I made my appeal i have now recived the mail below. Can u please explain me what does it mean? Are they rejecting my appeal?

I am writing to inform you that I have reviewed the decision made on 17th October
2018 to refuse your application.
The original refusal decision has been withdrawn and a recommendation made to
the relevant decision making team where your original application was decided to
issue the relevant documentation.
It will only be under rare circumstances that this withdrawal will not result in the issue
of the documentation you applied for. Such circumstances would be those that, even
in the event of an allowed appeal, would cause the Secretary of State not to issue
the documentation applied for. It is therefore submitted that there is no good reason
not to permit the withdrawal. Pursuant to Tribunal Procedure Rule 17(2), the
respondent respectfully requests that this appeal be withdrawn.
The Post Decision Team will contact you in due course with further information about
any next steps you need to take.
This letter is being copied to the Tribunal.
It means you have successfully appealed.

we got the same thing, we got our local MP to call HO and asked.
MP came back to us basically saying don't be surprised to wait another 3-month for your visa to come.

Afrin
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

After passport submission

Post by Afrin » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:33 am

Can u tell me how long does it take to receive your passport? My decision was overturned and I made my ihs payment and submitted my passport!! I have no clue when will I receive my passport? How long does it takes??

N_a
United Kingdom

Re: After passport submission

Post by N_a » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:15 pm

Afrin wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:33 am
Can u tell me how long does it take to receive your passport? My decision was overturned and I made my ihs payment and submitted my passport!! I have no clue when will I receive my passport? How long does it takes??
Hi, how long did your appeal process take?